Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradley: A very very high upside at LG..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I beat the first ice cream joke.

Lol, this just shows that Gus needs to go. He doesn't see that Joeckel is terrible.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 09:46 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

If the left guard and left tackles can gel.. this offense is gonna be sick.. with the running game with yeldon and ivory.. bortles is getting more patient and more comfortable with his throws.. joeckel fits the left guard perfectly.. the only reason why he fell vs geno Atkins.. is because he stumbled and tripped on linders foot.. like bradley stated there's two weeks till the season.. bradley and Doug Marone will keep these guys training together.. they'll get better before the green bay game week 1..

I believe that Gus has made the right move..

Joke must have compromising pictures of Gus, because I saw Luke get beaten multiple times on Sunday. Joke lacks strength and it is obvious. How does Bradley not see this?

Quote:Joke must have compromising pictures of Gus, because I saw Luke get beaten multiple times on Sunday. Joke lacks strength and it is obvious. How does Bradley not see this?

[Image: 1000x1000-800x800-0.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Lol

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 11:09 PM by maheo30.)

Coachspeak. He's dealing with a player in Joekel that has confidence issues. You'd have to be a moron to think he'd say anything other than what he said in that press conference.

I mean, yea Gus is a buffoon. But he'd be an even bigger one if he publicly trashed Joeckel.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Coachspeak. He's dealing with a player in Joekel that has confidence issues. You'd have to be a moron to think he'd say anything other than what he said in that press conference.

An additional thought comes to mind.   It's possible that the other aspect of Gus Bradley's comments is to attempt to increase the trade value of Luke Joeckel.   The drive time team on NFL Sirius Radio speculated that the Giants would be a good fit for Luke Joeckel going back to LT,  with Ereck Flowers moving to RT.  

so where did all this ice cream nonsense and sprinkles come from I can't remember but its been here long enough to get tired and beaten to death.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

He's right you know, Joke gets his upside up high and then he ends up on it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:so where did all this ice cream nonsense and sprinkles come from I can't remember but its been here long enough to get tired and beaten to death.

It all goes back to Captain Happytalk the Jags' coach. No matter the outcome we all get ice cream after the game, just like back in Pop Warner.

What I'm failing to see is how a guy that isn't strong, doesn't have good feet or balance and doesn't have good technique was drafted at the top of the draft?

Quote:What I'm failing to see is how a guy that isn't strong, doesn't have good feet or balance and doesn't have good technique was drafted at the top of the draft?

The overall draft was rather weak.  Plus it's well known that Dave didn't do too well his first draft but has been hitting it out of the park ever since.  I'll take that all day every day.

Quote:[Image: 1000x1000-800x800-0.jpg]

Part of this at least needs to be teal, either the ice cream or the cones, or heck, even both.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:What I'm failing to see is how a guy that isn't strong, doesn't have good feet or balance and doesn't have good technique was drafted at the top of the draft?

Just another example of an above average/ really good college player not transitioning to the NFL level. Combine that with a pretty weak overall draft and you get LJ drafted at #2 overall.

The same thing goes for the overall #1 pick that year.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Coachspeak. He's dealing with a player in Joekel that has confidence issues. You'd have to be a moron to think he'd say anything other than what he said in that press conference.

He doesn't have to criticize him publically, but you don't have to go overboard with the compliments either. Especially after Luke's latest output. It reads quite suspicious to me.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:so where did all this ice cream nonsense and sprinkles come from I can't remember but its been here long enough to get tired and beaten to death.

Posters with really low IQs.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]