Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradley: A very very high upside at LG..

Luke always responds with grit and effort after adversity man.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2016, 02:40 PM by Jerrad.)

Quote:Luke always responds with grit and effort after adversity man.

Demonstrate your spirit man! That's some great growth man! Great growth! Isn't this fun man!?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

JOKEel couldn't block the sun at the beach from his 2 year old baby

Quote:So...

babying the players = not being publicly critical of the players
Being a jerk to people is respected by some. 

Quote:I want you to go play a sport where your own coach thinks you're awful and see how you play lol.. Probably even worse then you are.
Nah I'd get better. You're just a ninny.

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Quote:Posters with really low IQs.

So basically posters with DQs  instead of IQs.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Sorry, but I don't think with Luke's contract that there is ANY chance that a team would trade for him.

Luke Joeckel's base salary for this season is around $ 3.3 million.  Granted, a strong case can be made that he hasn't performed to the level of someone who should be paid that amount.   However,  if a team views him as someone they believe can start at LT for them and he's an ascending playing,   that's much less of a base salary that most teams starting LTs have coming to them in the 2016 season.

Quote:Nah I'd get better. You're just a ninny.

^This...if you can't handle the pressure of a good coach giving you constructive criticism no matter how harsh it may seem...then you lack the character and fortitude to be on that team anyway.

Quote:Demonstrate your spirit man! That's some great growth man! Great growth! Isn't this fun man!?

So we got punched in the mouth and went though some adversity but man how did we respond huh?! Luke "Big country" Joekel imposed his character on Geno Atkins and boy let me tell ya he felt it.

Quote:Demonstrate your spirit man! That's some great growth man! Great growth! Isn't this fun man!?

What a great learning experience!

Quote:Luke Joeckel's base salary for this season is around $ 3.3 million.  Granted, a strong case can be made that he hasn't performed to the level of someone who should be paid that amount.   However,  if a team views him as someone they believe can start at LT for them and he's an ascending playing,   that's much less of a base salary that most teams starting LTs have coming to them in the 2016 season.

I get the theory, and don't entirely disagree. But it's tough to sell a LT who we transitioned to LG and did less than better to get any significant draft pick for. (sorry for the run on)