Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fowler juking left-right in pre-season pass rush...

...no decisive inside or outside rushes.

Please watch recordings and give comments

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I didn't notice, but he graded well according to PFF.

'02

Go/t any You Tube highlight videos?

Quote:I didn't notice, but he graded well according to PFF.

If possible please watch for yourself. I want to see if others saw what I did.

Quote:Go/t any You Tube highlight videos?
Haven't even checked YouTube

Just been re-watching the recordings I made of the games.

Quote:Haven't even checked YouTube

Heck, I've been looking for anyone with a DVD recorder, and nobody has one. We can't post personal recordings in here, but anything from the NFL Youtube channel or from a site affiliated with the NFL, such as ESPN, is fine.

Have you ever spent time before this just watching a DE or OT? Often it seems unreal how long a good OT can hold off virtually any DE. That's why it's such a big thing sometimes for a DE to just get one sack in a game.

'02

Quote:Haven't even checked YouTube

I don't have a DVR recorder, unfortunately. But even if I did I would not record a preseason game.

Go gata!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Heck, I've been looking for anyone with a DVD recorder, and nobody has one. We can't post personal recordings in here, but anything from the NFL Youtube channel or from a site affiliated with the NFL, such as ESPN, is fine.

Have you ever spent time before this just watching a DE or OT? Often it seems unreal how long a good OT can hold off virtually any DE. That's why it's such a big thing sometimes for a DE to just get one sack in a game.
For around 40 years.

Remember the days of Anthony Munoz completely taking Lawrence Taylor (and anyone else) completely out of the game. Among others...

Quote:For around 40 years.

Remember the days of Anthony Munoz completely taking Lawrence Taylor (and anyone else) completely out of the game. Among others...

But Lawrence Taylor was a linebacker . . .

Quote:But Lawrence Taylor was a linebacker . . .
Yes, but was one of the best blitzing linebackers of all time

Yeah, it is pretty clear he looks completely lost out there.  I didn't really notice his indecisiveness till they put in Ngakoue in after him.  Am I wrong that in the dozens and dozens of snaps Fowler has played, he has yet to produce one thing on the stat sheet? sack, qb pressure, tackle, heck anything?

They have the preseason games on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD2xqFKMUbA

New signature because HIGH SCORE found the periodic table offensive. Pathetic LOL

Hostile is there supposed to be a picture at the bottom of your post?

Quote:Yeah, it is pretty clear he looks completely lost out there. I didn't really notice his indecisiveness till they put in Ngakoue in after him. Am I wrong that in the dozens and dozens of snaps Fowler has played, he has yet to produce one thing on the stat sheet? sack, qb pressure, tackle, heck anything?

Karate Harvey 2.0

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 10:56 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:Yeah, it is pretty clear he looks completely lost out there.  I didn't really notice his indecisiveness till they put in Ngakoue in after him.  Am I wrong that in the dozens and dozens of snaps Fowler has played, he has yet to produce one thing on the stat sheet? sack, qb pressure, tackle, heck anything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD2xqFKMUbA
He has had multiple QB pressures vs Cincy and had a QB knock down on Winston, what are you talking about

He hasnt even played a full game yet

You know the record for sacks in a year is 23, and that is still barley over 1 sack per game, you cant expect the guy to avg a sack a game, thats pretty ridiculous 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Poor Fowler Can't Even have A rookie season without being declared A bust.

I didn't even like the Fowler pick, but I still think we should be patient. Dude obviously has the talent. Just needs time to mature.
No commercial messages in sigs

Guys, you are expecting way too much out of the rookie. Let him play a season in the NFL with the rest of our rooks. 

Quote:Guys, you are expecting way too much out of the rookie. Let him play a season in the NFL with the rest of our rooks.
Right? Some people just have that need to obsess over every detail/play.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Poor Fowler Can't Even have A rookie season without being declared A bust.

I didn't even like the Fowler pick, but I still think we should be patient. Dude obviously has the talent. Just needs time to mature.
Yea and the fact that the last time he even played in a real game was like Jan 2015 for the Gators Bowl game thats a long time a year and a half

Somebody posted a link that even Khalil Mack struggled in camp, people need to calm down and let it play out

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Poor Fowler Can't Even have A rookie season without being declared A bust.

Nobody called him a bust when he was a rookie.