Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fowler juking left-right in pre-season pass rush...

Quote:Poor Fowler Can't Even have A rookie season without being declared A bust.

I didn't even like the Fowler pick, but I still think we should be patient. Dude obviously has the talent. Just needs time to mature.
No one said Fowler was going to be a bust.

I totally agree he has the talent and that patience is needed.

His indecisiveness can be fixed

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Nobody called him a bust when he was a rookie.

You couldn't possibly know that unless you heard what everybody on the planet said last year.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Nobody called him a bust when he was a rookie.

I'm somebody damn it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:No one said Fowler was going to be a bust.

I totally agree he has the talent and that patience is needed.

His indecisiveness can be fixed

Well, to be fair to you, there's a lot of Fowler nitpicking on this board. There's a few on this board who have been calling him a disappointment. The same people who are nitpicking Fowler, nitpicked Allen Robinson last preseason.

I blame any indecisiveness on his immaturity. That probably won't go away this season.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:You couldn't possibly know that unless you heard what everybody on the planet said last year.

She's a fan of every team in the NFL. I'll take her word for it.

Quote:I'm somebody damn it.

If you said, "Dante Fowler is a bust," during his rookie season, you were just hating on him because he is a Gator. I know how you are about the orange and blue team in Gainesville.

Quote:If you said, "Dante Fowler is a bust," during his rookie season, you were just hating on him because he is a Gator. I know how you are about the orange and blue team in Gainesville.

Nope, didn't like him, didn't want him. He's a gata, that means auto-bust is in effect.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Well, to be fair to you, there's a lot of Fowler nitpicking on this board. There's a few on this board who have been calling him a disappointment. The same people who are nitpicking Fowler, nitpicked Allen Robinson last preseason.

I blame any indecisiveness on his immaturity. That probably won't go away this season.

Allen Robinson is the same player who told Michele Tafoya, 'When I'm done playing, I want to be a coach." He knows better than all of the fans who nitpicked on him in August,

Quote:Allen Robinson is the same player who told Michele Tafoya, 'When I'm done playing, I want to be a coach." He knows better than all of the fans who nitpicked on him in August,

Quote:Nope, didn't like him, didn't want him. He's a gator, that means auto-bust is in effect.

My suspicion is confirmed. You just don't want any Gators to wear teal.

When Fowler becomes the great versatile force on one end of our defensive line, you will be happy to have him after seeing great results.

Quote:...

Agreed.

Did you want to add a comment FSG?

Quote:Did you want to add a comment FSG?

My comment was quite clear.

He'll be a good linebacker.

Quote:My comment was quite clear.

You did not add a comment.

Quote:You did not add a comment.

Says you.

Quote:Says you.

Says Post #29. Scroll up.

Quote:Says Post #29. Scroll up.

If a tree falls in the woods and JDub isn't there to misinterpret it does it still sound like a non sequitur?

If a tree falls in the woods and JDub isn't there to misinterpret it does it still sound like a non sequitur?