Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
For all the whiners crying about the Bengals game..

First of all listen Jags had 4 d-linemen out.. Fowler, Roy Miller and Sheldon Day didn't play..  including a couple others and we still won 26-21.. We won that's all there's to it really.. not to mention the left side of the oline was putrid.. Though i believe Jokester will improve on the inside especially with the run game. i'm basically saying it now 2-2 in preseason.. Then 12-4 in the season with a division title MARK MY WORDS!!! This team is playing it smart.. Notice there's no major injuries to our Starters.. That's because there playing it smart think about it.. The Ravens are 3-0 but lost Ben Watson including Max Williams is hurt..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow just wow. Fowler did play dude.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 07:33 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Quote:Wow just wow. Fowler did play dude.
Oh lol but still dude Sheldon Day didn't play either did Roy Miller.. that's 2 big body's missing.. that explains why they ran on us like a pop warner team lol.. The Bengals have been in playoffs there no joke.. We came back and that's all that's to it  /sarc..

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 07:09 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Not to mention the Jags have been keeping there players in less than any other team in NFL.. Look it up u'll find out for yourself.. We will be ready to go at Atlanta trust me.. I'm already chalking that up as a win i'll even bet on it any takers.. I'll bet 35 bucks maximum..

And the LBs getting burned on run and screen plays?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Abry Jones is also a vert capable DT.

Quote:Oh lol but still dude Sheldon Day didn't play either did Roy Miller.. that's 2 big body's missing.. that explains why they ran on us like a pop warner team lol.. The Bengals have been in playoffs there no joke.. We came back and that's all that's to it..

You need to end this post with /sarc, otherwise JDub won't get it.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Lol

Lol, not as good as ol JDub, but I appreciate the effort.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:First of all listen Jags had 4 d-linemen out.. Fowler, Roy Miller and Sheldon Day didn't play..  including a couple others and we still won 26-21.. We won that's all there's to it really.. not to mention the left side of the oline was putrid.. Though i believe Jokester will improve on the inside especially with the run game. i'm basically saying it now 2-2 in preseason.. Then 12-4 in the season with a division title MARK MY WORDS!!! This team is playing it smart.. Notice there's no major injuries to our Starters.. That's because there playing it smart think about it.. The Ravens are 3-0 but lost Ben Watson including Max Williams is hurt..

Does the sarcasm font show up on anyone else's computer?  I don't think mine has that font.

Hero, sorry mate. There is only one Omaha. This thread already exists, in much flowery terms.

02, isn't this where you march in with the keys, lock this up and declare this a fail? Wink
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:Does the sarcasm font show up on anyone else's computer?  I don't think mine has that font.

We are Jaguar fans who post in here, you can pretty much assume sarcasm in every post until proven otherwise, not the other way around.

This includes all posts, even those who claim to be sarcasm-free or claim to not understand sarcasm, which in itself is sarcastic.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

C'mon Jags, dishing it Wink
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:We are Jaguar fans who post in here, you can pretty much assume sarcasm in every post until proven otherwise, not the other way around.

It's how we weed out trolls 'round here

Quote:Not to mention the Jags have been keeping there players in less than any other team in NFL.. Look it up u'll find out for yourself.. We will be ready to go at Atlanta trust me.. I'm already chalking that up as a win i'll even bet on it any takers.. I'll bet 35 bucks maximum..
Atlanta is 3.5 pt favs, you should bet that 35 bucks straight up with a bookie. Give ya some good return oh wise one!

Packers don't know what's coming to them week one!

Sheldon Day, our 4th round draft pick would have stopped Cinci.

If only Sheldon Day was out there .....

Quote:Packers don't know what's coming to them week one!

Unfortunately, neither do us Jaguar fans.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Because we did badly against a Super Bowl participant week one last year, with less talent than we do now?

Early season is where you have a better shot at beating these kinds of teams.

Not nearly as crazy as some think it sounds.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Because we did badly against a Super Bowl participant week one last year, with less talent than we do now?

Early season is where you have a better shot at beating these kinds of teams.

Not nearly as crazy as some think it sounds.

Good point. Our defense played better against Carolina than they did against many much weaker offenses. The same thing (with the same opponent) happened in JDRs first game too. And the Vikings lost to a miserable SF team in week 1 last year. A bad team can sneak up on a good team in week 1.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"