Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Today's Games

(11-11-2023, 08:22 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 08:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Backup Quarterback HELL.

Yeah, I bet that would have been a good game to mic up for the impacts.

He played in one game against Clemson, and was backup for the remaining games. How is that not a backup QB?

Take off your garnet colored glasses and you will have to admit that FSU doesn't belong in the playoff.  The whole of the ACC are frauds.

Lol. You completely misinterpreted my meaning. Leave the emphasis off the last word. I was stating that he was playing hellish situation for a backup QB. 

May I recommend a shot of alcohol tonight? Or maybe cutback. One or the other.  Tongue

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-11-2023, 08:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 08:22 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: He played in one game against Clemson, and was backup for the remaining games. How is that not a backup QB?

Take off your garnet colored glasses and you will have to admit that FSU doesn't belong in the playoff.  The whole of the ACC are frauds.

Lol. You completely misinterpreted my meaning. Leave the emphasis off the last word. I was stating that he was playing hellish situation for a backup QB. 

May I recommend a shot of alcohol tonight? Or maybe cutback. One or the other.  Tongue

No thanks, I'm saving that for after the Jags game tomorrow  Wink
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

[Image: SR2WE.gif]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2023, 10:58 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Trevor Etienne might be a better instinctive runner than Travis.

(11-11-2023, 10:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [Image: SR2WE.gif]

What's Corso doing in a Minnesota Gophers uni?  Smile
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Travis is down and probably out.. Sucks but, next man up. Rodemaker..

Go Noles and Thank You to Jordan for a great 3 seasons!!

(11-18-2023, 08:22 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Travis is down and probably out.. Sucks but, next man up.  Rodemaker..

Go Noles and Thank You to Jordan for a great 3 seasons!!

That absolutely sucks for Jordan Travis.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2023, 09:41 PM by JagsorDie.)

Same [BLEEP] hip tackle that mark Andrews went down on last week. I wish nothing but misfortune for every chicken [BLEEP] sack of trash on that northern Alabama team. [BLEEP] gimmick bull [BLEEP] team just cost fsu their entire season.

Washington wins tonight and they will likely take 4 and there goes FSUs hopes of making the playoff.

Edit: sorry I’m a little pissed watching my team right now

(11-18-2023, 09:41 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Same [BLEEP] hip tackle that mark Andrews went down on last week. I wish nothing but misfortune for every chicken [BLEEP] sack of trash on that northern Alabama team. [BLEEP] gimmick bull [BLEEP] team just cost fsu their entire season.

Washington wins tonight and they will likely take 4 and there goes FSUs hopes of making the playoff.

I'm sure you echo every FSU fan out there. That is the toughest break a team can suffer.

Season ain't over!!

Rodemaker handling it well as expected. This was supposed to be Tate's team next season anyway, so he gets a bitter-sweet head start..

Go Noles!!

(11-18-2023, 10:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Season ain't over!!

Rodemaker handling it well as expected. This was supposed to be Tate's team next season anyway, so he gets a bitter-sweet head start..

Go Noles!!

His pocket awareness is a little worrisome. But he is doing what he needs to in the situation. He’s got a serious couple of weeks ahead. Tonight is good to build some confidence, but other than that isn’t much.

Washington may take 4th after tonight but hopefully next week we can get a win and the  Ohio State and Michigan game will clear a spot for us.

Sux for Travis, I like that dude, he plays hard

Anyone else think that had that ref not been in the way, Travis wouldn’t have taken a cut into traffic before he injured his leg

Not sure FSU can get through Florida and Louisville. Feel like the Gators game is dangerous since it’s in the Swamp and FSU has showed the ability to play down to their competition.

(11-18-2023, 09:41 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Same [BLEEP] hip tackle that mark Andrews went down on last week. I wish nothing but misfortune for every chicken [BLEEP] sack of trash on that northern Alabama team. [BLEEP] gimmick bull [BLEEP] team just cost fsu their entire season.

If we win out we're still in, the same as it was before JT went down.

I think the Willie Taggart years humbled the [BLEEP] outta me.. I'm just glad to see FSU have a shot at The ACC Championship.. Also glad they're bowl eligible!

They missed out one year a few seasons ago.. Nothing like a holiday bowl game. So excited for that as well!!

Sorry to see Jordan Travis end his collegiate career that way. Hope he persists and somehow still gets picked as high as possible under the circumstances.