Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Today's Games

(09-09-2023, 07:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Can someone explain to me the appeal of Pat McAfee? I find him almost irritating to listen to.

Its a desperation attempt by Disney/ESPN at reviving the dying ratings because their corporate heads are so out of touch with actual content on daytime sports shows.

Basically whoever is the loudest and most obnoxious rah-rah, rabble-rabble nowadays - which is incredibly played out imo.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: S4M91.gif]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-09-2023, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Of all people who shouldn’t be talking smack, it’s Matt Rhule.

Rhule is a trash coach.  I remember when 1 or 2 thought it was a good hire when the Panthers hired him lol

(09-09-2023, 07:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Can someone explain to me the appeal of Pat McAfee? I find him almost irritating to listen to.

A bro for all the bros out there.

Know thy audience, first rule of media.

@You probably don't even stream your content, ya old fart.@

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2023, 01:33 PM by Caldrac.)

Damn. Jordan Travis is down in this Boston College game.

Looks like he popped up now but I can't tell what hurt him. Maybe the elbow on his non throwing arm or sternum.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Travis is good. Already came back in and hit Wilson deep for 46 and then a TD to another target. Fixing to score again at 1 yard line and go up 30 to 10 with PAT pending.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Looks like FSU d-line has worn down the BC O-line. FSU deep there.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(09-16-2023, 02:20 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Looks like FSU d-line has worn down the BC O-line.  FSU deep there.

Yeah. I like this FSU team so far this year. If Colorado keeps climbing up the ranks it would be fun seeing these two go toe-to-toe in a bowl game.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2023, 04:20 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

South Florida beating Bama in first. Even moving ball on them. How long will this last...lol

My Bulldogs down by 2 scores. Was kind of expecting this. They played nobody the first two weeks. If they lose today it will set off a unique chain reaction of rankings.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2023, 07:27 PM by WingerDinger.)

FSU escaped..

Ninja

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Yeah. Dawgs pulled away too. Thankfully.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 02:07 AM by Caldrac.)

This Colorado Vs. Colorado St game has been fun.

In OT now. All on Colorado's D to finish it up. Big hits, cheap shots tonight by Colorado St. Costly yards in penalties.

Brooo....

They scored again and did a 2 PT. Lol.

43 to 35. The balls man. The balls.

(09-17-2023, 02:17 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Brooo....

I wanted to stay awake and watch the game but my eyelids started slamming shut in the third quarter. 

Coach Prime has these guys digging deep. I told my son he’ll be leading an SEC team in the next few years.

(09-17-2023, 08:47 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 02:17 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Brooo....

I wanted to stay awake and watch the game but my eyelids started slamming shut in the third quarter. 

Coach Prime has these guys digging deep. I told my son he’ll be leading an SEC team in the next few years.
I kinda see him bringing the swagger back to Miami….

(09-17-2023, 08:53 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 08:47 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I wanted to stay awake and watch the game but my eyelids started slamming shut in the third quarter. 

I kinda see him bringing the swagger back to Miami….

I never thought about that. You know, I think you're right. The city and the program would be a good match with his image. But the way these conferences are realigning, he could still be coaching an SEC team.  Smile

(09-17-2023, 02:06 AM)Caldrac Wrote: This Colorado Vs. Colorado St game has been fun.

In OT now. All on Colorado's D to finish it up. Big hits, cheap shots tonight by Colorado St. Costly yards in penalties.

some really cheap stuff. Lost some respect for Jay Norvell tonight. He saw it going on and did zero. He is culpable.

(09-17-2023, 09:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 08:53 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I kinda see him bringing the swagger back to Miami….

I never thought about that. You know, I think you're right. The city and the program would be a good match with his image. But the way these conferences are realigning, he could still be coaching an SEC team.  Smile
Lol 100%

2 conferences. SEC and BigTen.