Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Today's Games

That was a great game. Colorado pretty much stole the game because they looked like they were going to lose just about all game. Great comeback. It should be an interesting game vs Oregon next week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 10:31 AM by Caldrac.)

Colorado's next big test is Oregon followed by USC. Those are the big boy games. If they win those it'll be interesting.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

(09-17-2023, 09:48 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 02:06 AM)Caldrac Wrote: This Colorado Vs. Colorado St game has been fun.

In OT now. All on Colorado's D to finish it up. Big hits, cheap shots tonight by Colorado St. Costly yards in penalties.

some really cheap stuff. Lost some respect for Jay Norvell tonight. He saw it going on and did zero. He is culpable.
Yeah. The one on Hunter especially was bad. He's their best overall player that plays both sides of the ball. I liked seeing Shadeur get in that guys face afterwards. They ultimately got the last laugh last night.

(09-17-2023, 10:04 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 09:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I never thought about that. You know, I think you're right. The city and the program would be a good match with his image. But the way these conferences are realigning, he could still be coaching an SEC team.  Smile
Lol 100%

2 conferences. SEC and BigTen.
Yeah. Once his sons are in the NFL or done with college ball I could see him moving onto another program. Recruiting and the celebrity he brings alone helps with getting a team noticed. It also helps when your winning and backing your brand and image in general.

Miami would be a great fit for his approach and it would be cool to see that school rise up again in the college ranks. They were fun to watch as a kid in the late 90s and early 00's. I didnt get to see the Jimmy Johnson era.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-17-2023, 10:27 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Colorado's next big test is Oregon followed by USC. Those are the big boy games. If they win those it'll be interesting.

(09-17-2023, 09:48 AM)Jag149 Wrote: some really cheap stuff. Lost some respect for Jay Norvell tonight. He saw it going on and did zero. He is culpable.
Yeah. The one on Hunter especially was bad. He's their best overall player that plays both sides of the ball. I liked seeing Shadeur get in that guys face afterwards. They ultimately got the last laugh last night.

Hunter came back for 1 play then left the field for the rest of the game. They took him to the hospital. He will be out a few weeks or so.  The Saints bounty gate crew would be proud.  That was obviously part of State's game plan.  Example, receiver and CB on ground about 3 feet apart after an incomplete pass. CB hops up first takes a step towards receiver and pushes him over on his back as he is getting up. That was really cheap is beyond chippy.  A lot more stuff like that. I am not a Sanders or Colorado fan, just just think football is a violent sport enough without crap like that.

A new broom always sweeps clean.

(09-17-2023, 09:48 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 02:06 AM)Caldrac Wrote: This Colorado Vs. Colorado St game has been fun.

In OT now. All on Colorado's D to finish it up. Big hits, cheap shots tonight by Colorado St. Costly yards in penalties.

some really cheap stuff. Lost some respect for Jay Norvell tonight. He saw it going on and did zero. He is culpable.

Are you kidding?  Did zero?  Didn't you see the in game interview?  He liked it.  He said, "It's a rivalry game.  It's 'supposed' to be like this."  What a dick.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-17-2023, 11:52 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 09:48 AM)Jag149 Wrote: some really cheap stuff. Lost some respect for Jay Norvell tonight. He saw it going on and did zero. He is culpable.

Are you kidding?  Did zero?  Didn't you see the in game interview?  He liked it.  He said, "It's a rivalry game.  It's 'supposed' to be like this."  What a dick.

Sorry, didn't see his game interview, but I will take your word for it.  Coaches like that are at all levels and are a problem that needs to be addressed. Hopefully the refs in their next games will be on the look out for that crap.

(09-17-2023, 05:44 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 11:52 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Are you kidding?  Did zero?  Didn't you see the in game interview?  He liked it.  He said, "It's a rivalry game.  It's 'supposed' to be like this."  What a dick.

Sorry, didn't see his game interview, but I will take your word for it.  Coaches like that are at all levels and are a problem that needs to be addressed. Hopefully the refs in their next games will be on the look out for that crap.

I saw it and took it to mean players will get chippy during rivalry games, but his players were doing more than that and he didn’t seem interested in stopping it.

That cheap shot on Hunter resulted in a lacerated liver and he'll be out at least three to four weeks.

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/colleg...ith-injury

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I am an Auburn grad. We have a fierce rivalry with a little school located in the armpit of Alabama.. I disagree with the Colorado State coach. Sure our games are hard hitting but the coaches do not fan the flames of dirty play. As long as that coach does that what major conference would want to let them in?

[Image: S4V9q.gif]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Noles had a great finish. Oregon marching on Colorado.

Neon Deion has been shown his ceiling by Oregon.

Jordan James runs really good for Oregon. Fun to watch him.

Oregon is crazy good.

I wonder how many sports and entertainment stars will want to be seen on the Colorado sideline now?

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2023, 10:59 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

What an ending to the Ohio State and Notre Dame game.

After the game, Ryan Day getting over dramatic about this: 

https://x.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/17052...24297?s=20

Gators getting their [BLEEP] pushed in right now by Kentucky hahaha

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2023, 01:01 PM by I am Yoda.)

(09-30-2023, 12:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Gators getting their [BLEEP] pushed in right now by Kentucky hahaha

It’s a thing of beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet Baby Ray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

Billy Napier right now lololol

[Image: S4exV.gif]

Kentucky's Ray Davis 206 yards (3tds) with about 6 1/2 minutes left in the second quarter. This against Florida;s #1 defense? Radio built up the Gator defense all week?