Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just a little information about my plans and health

OK, because of my current physical/mental health state, I've decided to check myself into a Mental Health Clinic later today. Just didn't want to be a missing person like with what happened the last time. That was a different set of circumstances as I was getting death threats and we needed to get me to a safe place in a little bit of a rush so I had no time to contact anyone, even my own Daughter or Brother. I have no idea when I'll be able to contact anyone for a while, it will depend on the phone/computer restrictions at the facility I end up at, we'll see how things play out. I wouldn't be needing to do this if one person would have done their job like they said they did back in July but, they never did and everything I had lined up had to be closed out due to lack of contact from me. I'm just doing what I feel I need to do at this time, as the situation has gotten just a little out of hand. So...... Don't worry about The Drifter, I'm always OK in the long run..........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What the hell you do to get death threats? lololol

Either or, get better dude!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Drifter --- I definitely wish you the best and am absolutely encouraged that you recognized your needs and have the strength and power to address them accordingly. I don't think any of us can place ourselves in another persons shoes, as each experience is unique. However, I do know that there have been many initiatives done throughout the recent years to bring mental health awareness to the forefront so please do what you need to do so you can reap long term benefits of any treatments that you may receive. Just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers, or whatever means everybody uses send positive vibes for your well being. Best of luck. We'll be anxiously awaiting your return,

What Hurricane said.

Get better dude!

Doing ok, out of the hospital and in a safe house for now......... Still trying to clear my mind of all the BS that has taken place the last few months.......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(09-14-2023, 08:59 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Doing ok, out of the hospital and in a safe house for now......... Still trying to clear my mind of all the BS that has taken place the last few months.......

One day at a time.

(09-14-2023, 09:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 08:59 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Doing ok, out of the hospital and in a safe house for now......... Still trying to clear my mind of all the BS that has taken place the last few months.......

One day at a time.

Facts of Life was better.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Just letting everyone know that I'm still alive and doing well. They have me on some mood stabilizing meds that are keeping me on an even keel. Also on some kind of med for sleep, I'm actually getting the sleep I need now so...... don't worry, like I said, I'll be fine in the long run.

Wishing you good health and a peaceful mind, Drifter.
Hang in there.