Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 games

What is looking like no Kelce and Jones for KC,  I think the Lions upset KC.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-05-2023, 03:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What is looking like no Kelce and Jones for KC,  I think the Lions upset KC.

I'd rather get KC coming off a win personally.

(09-06-2023, 08:06 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(09-05-2023, 03:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What is looking like no Kelce and Jones for KC,  I think the Lions upset KC.

I'd rather get KC coming off a win personally.

Not me.  That would be one extra loss for them that we might need at the end of the year when we are going for the number 1 seed and home field in the playoffs.  Hopefully they lose to the Lions and we beat them in week 2.  Us starting the season 2-0 and them starting the season 0-2 would be ideal

(09-06-2023, 10:14 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 08:06 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I'd rather get KC coming off a win personally.

Not me.  That would be one extra loss for them that we might need at the end of the year when we are going for the number 1 seed and home field in the playoffs.  Hopefully they lose to the Lions and we beat them in week 2.  Us starting the season 2-0 and them starting the season 0-2 would be ideal

I agree.  We would also have locked up the tie breaker against them.  We'd have a 2.5 game advantage. That would be so awesome if it happened.

Kelce and Jones out tonight

Why is Peyton Manning on a gigantic floating turd?

Let's go Lions

Chad Henne landed in a good place. Good for him.

Was that George Costanza sitting next to Chris Jones?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

There's Cominski again. Dude is a monster. He gave us hell in training camp lol

What a fake lol

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 08:38 PM by EricC85.)

That fake is wild

Ok lions here we go
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

KC defense just got gouged

There you go Lions!

I want tonsee Marvin Jones get a win

How long do you think Kelce will be out....

(09-07-2023, 08:46 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: How long do you think Kelce will be out....

Hopefully another 11 days

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 08:54 PM by nejagsfan.)

(09-07-2023, 08:48 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 08:46 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: How long do you think Kelce will be out....

Hopefully another 11 days

Lol right....I have a feeling Mahomes isn't going to make it through the whole season of he keeps risking [BLEEP]

That definitely wasn't a first down

(09-07-2023, 08:53 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 08:48 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Hopefully another 11 days

Lol right....I have a feeling Mahomes isn't going to make it through the whole season of he keeps risking [BLEEP]

That definitely wasn't a first down

He's pretty durable but yea he's definitely taking some risk pretty early

Crazy how good that KC oline is