Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 games

Looking at the box score. Not watching the game. WTH happened in Q1 with the Giants on offense? LOL. Yiiikes.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Giants suck lol

Giants pulled a Bortles

Bortles > Dan Jones

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxBy45NM1tm/...ODBiNWFlZA==

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This Giants team needs to be flexed out of every single primetime game they have scheduled for this year.

Pitiful performance.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 10:52 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ouch. Giants were not ready for this.

Damn how am I meant to clown the Cowboys now

(09-10-2023, 10:22 PM)enigma Wrote: This Giants team needs to be flexed out of every single primetime game they have scheduled for this year.

Pitiful performance.

Agreed. I wish the NFL had these larger markets crammed up their [BLEEP] sometimes. I didn't watch a single snap of that game last night. Tired of seeing the same [BLEEP] markets on SNF.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 10:28 AM by Mikey.)

(09-10-2023, 07:10 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 07:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Fields pick six lol

Yeah but he was ranked higher than Lawrence in the top 100 players…

I imagine a number of RB were.

(09-10-2023, 09:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Looking at the box score. Not watching the game. WTH happened in Q1 with the Giants on offense? LOL. Yiiikes.

didn't watch, but my first guess would be "Daniel Jones under center"

(09-11-2023, 10:27 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 07:10 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Yeah but he was ranked higher than Lawrence in the top 100 players…

I imagine a number of RB were.

(09-10-2023, 09:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Looking at the box score. Not watching the game. WTH happened in Q1 with the Giants on offense? LOL. Yiiikes.

didn't watch, but my first guess would be "Daniel Jones under center"

On the positive side...I had the Plowboys defense!   Banana
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I think the Jets is going to be the team to beat in the AFC this year

Rogers lasted 4 minutes

(09-11-2023, 08:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think the Jets is going to be the team to beat in the AFC this year

Not with Zach Wilson at the helm lol.

(09-11-2023, 08:26 PM)enigma Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 08:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think the Jets is going to be the team to beat in the AFC this year

Not with Zach Wilson at the helm lol.

Naw lol.  They need Rodgers back in there

Lmao it sure did look like Aaron said nope I'm sitting out after 3 plays. Didn't even get close to completing a pass!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Jets hopes going down faster than, well, you know... those two or three things...

Remember tho we should of taken wilson and Jones over Trevor

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 08:36 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

Rodgers took a dive to keep from getting killed. He was sacked 3 times in a row.

J-E-S-T