Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 games

(09-11-2023, 08:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Rodgers took a dive to keep from getting killed. He was sacked 3 times in a row.

J-E-S-T

Less of a jet and more of a paper plane

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The jets line. Ouch

I can hear Rodgers telling the coaches, 'Get the [BLEEP] O line straight or I'm not playing.'

The Jets are learning why GB got tired of his prima donna [BLEEP]. Double AA ron doesn't care, he doesn't need the money or the notoriety.

I don't know why everyone thought they would be so good with Rodgers. He's old, doesn't move well, and his arm isn't as strong as it needs to be.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Well 4 minutes for their investment is certainly paying off.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 08:47 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Maybe a foot. It didn’t look like much.

The bills are seeing blood in the water.

Ankle

(09-11-2023, 08:45 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Maybe a foot. It didn’t look like much.

He took a dive. He stood thinking about it before he calmly sat on the field and put on a little show.

He was hobbling quite bad

(09-11-2023, 08:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

He took a dive. He stood thinking about it before he calmly sat on the field and put on a little show.

Lol

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 08:53 PM by enigma.)

I'm so thankful for Frank Gore helping us out when he was playing for the Jets.

Things could have been WAY worse for our Jags if not for him...

What a terrible throw by Josh Allen.

Served more as a punt.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 08:56 PM by Caldrac.)

That throw by Allen is why nobody takes them seriously. He could have ran with that and probably powered thru a CB for a 1st down or made it a 4th and favorable opportunity.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Did the knee injury ruin Hall forever you think? He should have housed it.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-11-2023, 08:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

He took a few looks at his line and was like "I'm to old for this crap"
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(09-11-2023, 08:55 PM)Caldrac Wrote: That throw by Allen is why nobody takes them seriously. He could have ran with that and probably powered thru a CB for a 1st down or made it a 4th and favorable opportunity.

Did the knee injury ruin Hall forever you think? He should have housed it.

100% agree with you on Allen. He's basically Brett Favre for better or for worse imo - when it works, it works; but when it doesn't, its bad.

I think the injury affected him on that play but I think Breece can overcome the injury and get back to his normal speed eventually. I think he's still trying to get back up to real "game speed" since his injury.

Rodgers should ingest more horse paste or clay maybe that will heal him.
No Fun

(09-11-2023, 08:49 PM)enigma Wrote: I'm so thankful for Frank Gore helping us out when he was playing for the Jets.

Things could have been WAY worse for our Jags if not for him...

What a terrible throw by Josh Allen.

Served more as a punt.

As a fan base we should have a Frank Gore day

That was an illegal forward pass. Not sure [BLEEP] the ref in New York is seeing.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-11-2023, 09:06 PM)nhiverson Wrote: Rodgers should ingest more horse paste or clay maybe that will heal him.

Nah, he just has to align his chakra with Hackett in another dimension and throw some more fade routes to a Minotaur and his ankle will basically heal its self.

(09-11-2023, 09:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: That was an illegal forward pass. Not sure [BLEEP] the ref in New York is seeing.

You have to be all the way across the line. A portion was behind the line. Was close.

LOL did you guys see the NYJ fan giving Wilson the finger?

This is too good haha.