Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 games

(09-11-2023, 09:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: That was an illegal forward pass. Not sure [BLEEP] the ref in New York is seeing.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

The tip of one cleat was behind on the line of scrimmage. His whole body and soul has to be across the line.

I also have him and Diggs on my fantasy team so I totally side with refs on that one  Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-11-2023, 09:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote: That was an illegal forward pass. Not sure [BLEEP] the ref in New York is seeing.

Absolutely.  I just rewound it and freeze framed it.  The ball left his hand at the 4 yard line.  The ball play started from the 5.

(09-11-2023, 09:22 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:

Absolutely.  I just rewound it and freeze framed it.  The ball left his hand at the 4 yard line.  The ball play started from the 5.

The refs checked with someone who verified it. If what you say is accurate then that pic will be on the front page of the NY Times tomorrow..lol
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Run Rogers Run

[Image: WekKl]

(09-11-2023, 09:16 PM)enigma Wrote: LOL did you guys see the NYJ fan giving Wilson the finger?

This is too good haha.
Yes.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

[BLEEP] is Allen doing… 5 yards behind the line to gain and three dbs right in front of him and he goes airborne like he’s going to leap 15 ft for a first down.

Dude has to learn some self preservation

Quincy Williams all over the field. Wish we never got rid of this guy.

(09-11-2023, 09:32 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [BLEEP] is Allen doing… 5 yards behind the line to gain and three dbs right in front of him and he goes airborne like he’s going to leap 15 ft for a first down.

Bro lept over like they were 4th & goal  1 yard out  Banana

(09-11-2023, 09:32 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [BLEEP] is Allen doing… 5 yards behind the line to gain and three dbs right in front of him and he goes airborne like he’s going to leap 15 ft for a first down.

It's really impressive. He seems to never miss any games and avoids extensive injuries. He's Peak Blake Bortles for me. The way Josh plays is the way Blake should have played in his career.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I think I've seen Allen slide a total of once this game lol

(09-11-2023, 08:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 08:45 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Maybe a foot. It didn’t look like much.

He took a dive. He stood thinking about it before he calmly sat on the field and put on a little show.
(09-11-2023, 08:57 PM)Protozoa Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 08:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: He took a dive. He stood thinking about it before he calmly sat on the field and put on a little show.

He took a few looks at his line and was like "I'm to old for this crap"
I saw his calf move but other than that, nothing looked bad. He did have the calf issue in camp.

It did look like he took a dive after getting hit on each passing play.
(09-11-2023, 09:17 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:

The tip of one cleat was behind on the line of scrimmage. His whole body and soul has to be across the line.

I also have him and Diggs on my fantasy team so I totally side with refs on that one  Banana
I think you can also jump and it's where you were at on the ground. Not positive on that but I think it works like that.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 09:40 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 2 times in total.)

https://ibb.co/FxbtRsd

Image of Allen beyond the line of scrimmage.  Play started from the 5 yard line denoted by the black line. Also it was placed precisely where the black line is as the tip of the ball was on the left side of the 5 when the play started. Horrendous no call and review.

(09-11-2023, 09:37 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: https://ibb.co/FxbtRsd

Image of Allen beyond the line of scrimmage.  Ball was placed at the black line to start the play.
Yeah. That's what I am saying. It didn't look right the moment I saw him let it go. He was passed the initial line.

Image of Allen beyond the line of scrimmage.  Play started from the 5 notes by the black line.  Also it was placed precisely where the black line is as the tip of the ball was on the left side of the 5.  Horrendous no call and review.

Is his whole body across?  That’s the rule.  Can’t bring up the link.  I’m at bowling and connection sucks.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-11-2023, 09:36 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 08:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: He took a dive. He stood thinking about it before he calmly sat on the field and put on a little show.
(09-11-2023, 08:57 PM)Protozoa Wrote: He took a few looks at his line and was like "I'm to old for this crap"
I saw his calf move but other than that, nothing looked bad. He did have the calf issue in camp.

It did look like he took a dive after getting hit on each passing play.
(09-11-2023, 09:17 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: The tip of one cleat was behind on the line of scrimmage. His whole body and soul has to be across the line.

I think you can also jump and it's where you were at on the ground. Not positive on that but I think it works like that.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

As they just said during half time, movement in the calf is typically a sign of a popped Achilles.

(09-11-2023, 09:39 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

Image of Allen beyond the line of scrimmage.  Ball was placed at the black line to start the play.
Yeah. That's what I am saying. It didn't look right the moment I saw him let it go. He was passed the initial line.

Agreed, it looked horrible to me too. How about the heel of his back foot?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Every day Trevor is here in Jacksonville, we gotta thank Frank.

Rodgers likely tore his Achilles. Super Bowl gone and he likely retires after this. Crazy.

Image of Allen beyond the line of scrimmage.  Play started from the 5 yard line denoted by the black line.  Also it was placed precisely where the black line is as the tip of the ball was on the left side of the 5 when the play started.  Horrendous no call and review.

The ball is completely out there and his cleat is only a few inches in front of the line. If you go back one more frame the ball is beginning to release and his foot is closer/on the line… rule says if any part of the thrower is on or behind the line it is legal.

It isn’t where his forward progress is, it is the opposite.

https://ibb.co/s37JBSb

Image of where the ball was spotted prior to the play.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 09:50 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-11-2023, 09:46 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:

Image of Allen beyond the line of scrimmage.  Play started from the 5 yard line denoted by the black line.  Also it was placed precisely where the black line is as the tip of the ball was on the left side of the 5 when the play started.  Horrendous no call and review.

The ball is completely out there and his cleat is only a few inches in front of the line. If you go back one more frame the ball is beginning to release and his foot is closer/on the line… rule says if any part of the thrower is on or behind the line it is legal.

It isn’t where his forward progress is, it is the opposite.
It's really close man. It just looks off. The kind of off that would bother you if it were crooked or leaning and you would want to put the object back in place to make it look right.

(09-11-2023, 09:47 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: https://ibb.co/s37JBSb

Image of where the ball was spotted prior to the play.

Yeahhhhh. He was way [BLEEP] over. What the hell.