Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Colts Gameday***

Jaguars inactives:
WR Parker Washington, WR Elijah Cooks, CB Christian Braswell, RB JaMycal Hasty, S Antonio Johnson, DL Tyler Lacy

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I want to see a monster game from Travon. Anthony Richardson is an athletic freak. So is Travon. Time for Travon to be the better athletic freak.

(09-10-2023, 11:11 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 11:02 AM)Portofino43 Wrote: How does Sunday Ticket work?  Does it allow you to watch any game live?

I have NFL+, which is nice because you can replay any game all season long, but the only annoying thing with it is it won't let you watch a game live.  You have to wait until the game is over.

Any and all games live. Plus Red Zone is just that, they show highlights and real time action of teams in the red zone. It’s football overdose.

Not entirely true.  All games "out of market" are shown live.  In other words, if you live in Jacksonville and attempt to watch the game via Sunday Ticket live it will be blacked out.

I have been kind of researching alternatives.  We have Dish Network and unfortunately they dropped the local FOX network from their coverage.  We live too far out of Jacksonville and in a VERY wooded and hilly area so we can't pick up the OTA broadcast.  I'm going to have to stream it on Jaguars.com in order to see it live.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Ready to go with the first smoked brisket of the season, homemade garlic mashed potatoes, smoked jalapeno poppers and some cold drinks.

LETS GO DUVALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

If you or someone you know is a student and you are interested in Sunday Ticket, please see the following article.

https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-and-s...h-redzone/

(09-10-2023, 11:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 11:32 AM)NH3 Wrote: WELP. We have an new play caller for our entire 2023 NFL season. Press Taylor, our OC will be calling the shots this season unless overridden by Pederson. I'm not sure that this is an good idea. We just have to wait and see.

Time Will Tell.

NH3..
I think it will be good. I listen to a lot of the local radio shows here. Press is well spoken, methodical and knows what he's doing. I think it will be 50/50 with him and Doug.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I Concur. I just got used to the way that Pederson called the games even though I disagreed w/some to the 4th. n 1 thru 10 calls instead of taking the points. Let's pray that Press has the same edge.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Less than an hour now. My word of the day for this first game...trepidation.

Now, what will the first Jag offensive play be a run or pass ? I say run....
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(09-10-2023, 12:16 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Less than an hour now.  My word of the day for this first game...trepidation. 

Now, what will the first Jag offensive play be a run or pass ?  I say run....

We winning this one.  Probably in blow out fashion.  The only thing I have any worry about is seeing any sort of significant injury on our roster.

DUUUVAAAAAL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I hope this pass rush delivers against this rookie. Time to see if all the hype matches the talk.

Time to walk that talk.

Almost that time!

I think our defense is going to have a BIG day with 2 INTs and a fumble recovery.

Travon and Josh Allen need to combine for 2 sacks today. I would feel very good about the season if that happens.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Got butterflies. This is the first season in awhile with these kinds of expectations. Time is here.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Almost time Xtreme wings starting to fill up with jag fans good to be around fans again!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I hope they destroy Richardson..

Punk [BLEEP] fake QB..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-10-2023, 12:44 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Got butterflies. This is the first season in awhile with these kinds of expectations. Time is here.

Same here I haven't been this ready for a season in a decade
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Oh it's finally Gameday! Week 1, where you can be whatever you hope. First time since 2018 that I've felt confident and have some expectations for us this year. 

Let's go Jags. Start the year right, get a good win, beat the Clots and get us started right.

Can't wait!

(09-10-2023, 12:45 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I hope they destroy Richardson..

Punk [BLEEP] fake QB..

The ultimate would be Minshew playing the 4th quarter.