Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyson Campbell all pro?

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 09:07 PM by OG-JAGFAN. Edited 1 time in total.)

The announcer said something interesting when watching the game live. He claimed people in the Jaguars organization said that Tyson Campbell by far had the best training camp.  He always has been a good player but maybe he has taken it to another level.

Here is another good article on him written about his int yesterday..  Scroll down a bit and he breaks down how he baited Richardson into throwing that int.

https://archive.ph/ieS60

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One of our most consistent players wirh a very high ceiling

He's more of a priority to extend than Josh Allen is for me next off season.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-11-2023, 09:56 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He's more of a priority to extend than Josh Allen is for me next off season.

Shouldn't have to decide between the two because Allen should have already been extended this off season.

Big Tyson Campbell fan here - could def be all pro this year

Not sure how Josh Allen got into this thread, but the Jags need them both

Allen has a chance to prove something this year - while Campbell has been on a steady ascending arc since arriving in Duval

It'll play itself out - not likely to ever to an A/B choice

Campbell's offseason workout routine really helped him make the jump after his rookie year. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5475895]

Love Campbell, he has blazing speed good size and is actually football smart.

(09-11-2023, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Campbell's offseason workout routine really helped him make the jump after his rookie year. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5475895]

Laughing

He had a knack for being around the ball but would never get his head around to find the football his first year. He has really grown into the defense and improved his technique. Williams had a nice pbu near the goal line as well but Campbell should be a premier corner in the league and one of our best players.

He’s awesome.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2023, 06:24 AM by jaglyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

He's pretty much at that point where we can trust that he can lock-down his side of the field

PS. I know it gets brought up a lot, but if this Jags team ends up being a consistent force for several seasons, that 2021 draft and FA is going to be looked at as the foundation for all this

(09-11-2023, 09:06 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: The announcer said something interesting when watching the game live. He claimed people in the Jaguars organization said that Tyson Campbell by far had the best training camp.  He always has been a good player but maybe he has taken it to another level.

Here is another good article on him written about his int yesterday..  Scroll down a bit and he breaks down how he baited Richardson into throwing that int.

https://archive.ph/ieS60

I think practicing opposite Ridley is only going to do one of two things - make you better or completely demoralize you. Glad Campbell stuck with the former.

They'll both be better because of those reps

(09-11-2023, 09:56 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He's more of a priority to extend than Josh Allen is for me next off season.

100!

We are going to have to resign Cisco as well.

(09-12-2023, 10:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We are going to have to resign Cisco as well.

Both Campbell and Cisco have another year left on their current deals. We could theoretically work out an extension for Allen at the end of this year and then work on those two once we know the structure of Allen and Trevor
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2023, 11:58 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-12-2023, 11:48 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-12-2023, 10:57 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We are going to have to resign Cisco as well.

Both Campbell and Cisco have another year left on their current deals. We could theoretically work out an extension for Allen at the end of this year and then work on those two once we know the structure of Allen and Trevor
Yes, Little possibly as well and Ridley

We could tag one of them

https://x.com/BaldyNFL/status/1701722139802415181?s=20

Baldinger props to Campbell ^