Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 2 Games

Vikings and Eagles on now to start week 2 off. Didn't realize Slay owns Jefferson in coverage. Should be a fun match up to watch.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Both teams playing sloppy tonight.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Ugly first quarter.

Hurts making bad decisions.

How many watching it now that it is a streaming game only?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(09-14-2023, 08:55 PM)Jag149 Wrote: How many watching it now that it is a streaming game only?

I still watch if it's a game that interests me. I watched for a little while tonight but the stream quality is horrible. I don't know if that's Amazon's servers, or what.

I just stream it

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2023, 09:57 PM by Caldrac.)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxMaU20MA...ODBiNWFlZA==

Eagles up 20 to 7 now. Cousins was sacked by Sweat and fumbled it. I think that's Sweat's 2nd sack on the night.

Wish they would throw the [BLEEP] ball more to Goedert. For FF points I need.

Eagles up 27 - 7 now. Hurts to Smith. Looks like the RT got away with an early jump though.

Listen man, Hurts is not good. Shortarming passes to wide open Devonta Smith and running half a yard for TDs does not make you a good QB. He can't read the defense and the Vikings are showing the league exactly what to do to stop the Eagles.

If the Vikings were't giving the ball away a million times they'd be blowing the Eagles out.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2023, 08:26 AM by Mikey.)

(09-14-2023, 08:55 PM)Jag149 Wrote: How many watching it now that it is a streaming game only?

I tuned in around 2nd half long enough to watch the score get out of hand, and went to bed. Jefferson better get the heck outta minny if he wants to do well, that's a bad team.

I kinda wonder if teams are going to deploy the Iggles strats on their Thursday games - heavy doses of run, makes the playbook prep and lead-up a lot easier on the team. Plus, keep that clock running and get outta the stadium a lot faster than if you rely on passing to get your chunks of yards. We all know nobody besides the shield brass are fans of Thursday games, wouldn't surprise me if teams start playing the vanilla-est football they can get away with and still win.

(09-14-2023, 10:05 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Eagles up 27 - 7 now. Hurts to Smith. Looks like the RT got away with an early jump though.

Is this gonna be a TNF thing too?   Smile

(09-14-2023, 08:29 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Vikings and Eagles on now to start week 2 off. Didn't realize Slay owns Jefferson in coverage. Should be a fun match up to watch.

Pretty good game. Enjoyed seeing the Eagles figure it out. DGDs Swift and Carter had good games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
The team will only go as far as the quality of the offensive line.

Micah Parsons is a freak of nature... Wow.

I can see him having a HOF career.

Dallas lines it right up on the Jets and runs it right on in for a 2 PT conversion. No reason these [BLEEP] couldnt try that on 1st and 1.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2023, 07:25 PM by Jag149.)

Well we now know who the play caller that likes to get CUTE calling plays

Whata choke job by the Cardinals LOL.

(09-17-2023, 07:29 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Whata choke job by the Cardinals LOL.
Can’t get Caleb Williams if you win games!

Anyone watching this Denver game? WOW

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxT9RmvMm4_/...ODBiNWFlZA==[Image: 40a56626f054fd3cae7cd61f1362c57d.jpg]

WOW I have to give it to the pats. Man in motion to block a FG. we need to do this!

(09-17-2023, 07:29 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Whata choke job by the Cardinals LOL.

The tank stays its course!