Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Chiefs Gameday***

Nice catch by a tackle lol. 3 and out, nice defense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nice job Defense.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-17-2023, 01:13 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Ridley has to catch that!!! Killed the drive
Yeahhhh. Tough catch but that's why he's here.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

LETS GOOOO!

Great stop and pressure there. Beautiful play to slide the coverage the same side as their play-action.

Dude, I haven't been this nervous during a game in a long freaking time

4th down

Not a bad series by the D there.

Good defense. Keeping containment on the edge and keeping the interior in front of you.

Need Agnew to crack one.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-17-2023, 01:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 01:11 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Jones is going after the rookie, better do something about that
He got him pretty good earlier. Put him on his [BLEEP].

Easier said than done. He destroyed our guys last year too.

KC AINT READY! Them boys are shook!

(09-17-2023, 01:13 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Nice catch by a tackle lol. 3 and out, nice defense.

Looked like he wasn't holding it very well. Too bad our guys aren't smart enough to try what the colts did to tank last week.

(09-17-2023, 01:14 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Dude, I haven't been this nervous during a game in a long freaking time

Since the last Chiefs game?

Not a bad defensive drive to start. A little luck with MVS running backwards but sometimes its better to be lucky than good. Now they need to capitalize on offense.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Would like to see some good old fashioned I formation with power running here. Run it right at Jones. Wear him down.

Lets try to get ETN out on the edge early on this next drive.

Get him to slash through this defense.

(09-17-2023, 01:15 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 01:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He got him pretty good earlier. Put him on his [BLEEP].

Easier said than done. He destroyed our guys last year too.

Yup, he destroys a lot of guys. Dude is good

(09-17-2023, 01:15 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(09-17-2023, 01:14 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Dude, I haven't been this nervous during a game in a long freaking time

Since the last Chiefs game?

Actually, I wasn't nervous then.  That game just felt like a bonus game.  I guess the Chargers game, yeah.  LOL.  I have the memory of a gold fish

Fortner. Lol. Ughhh. Gonna be a long day...

How is that not PI??

Thats on Fortner, really hoping he cleans it up he's been the weakpoint of the Oline so far this season. I'll take the free 5 to get a 3rd and manageable though
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!