Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Monday Night Football 9/18/23

Interesting watching the opening drive by Carolina. The stack of receivers, the formation of two slots inside a wideout, gave a young qb a chance to make some positive plays.

Panthers 3-0 in the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Saints’ superior offense is just so apparent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fix the O-Line!

Carolina defense is tough.
Fix the O-Line!

Interception by the Panthers! Let see if Young can capitalize.

Why do I feel like I'm talking to myself! lol
Fix the O-Line!

(09-18-2023, 08:30 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Interception by the Panthers!  Let see if Young can capitalize.

Why do I feel like I'm talking to myself!  lol

LOL

I haven't been able to watch this one. 
The late game will draw more viewers I'm sure

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 08:37 PM by StrayaJag.)

Defensive stand off atm

(09-18-2023, 08:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-18-2023, 08:30 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Interception by the Panthers!  Let see if Young can capitalize.

Why do I feel like I'm talking to myself!  lol

LOL

I wish all jags games were monday/Sunday night football lol

Steelers got a pick six early. Cleveland gets a pick inside the 30 from Pickett. Proceeds to move backwards and misses a FG.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 08:41 PM by I am Yoda.)

(09-18-2023, 08:37 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Defensive stand off atm

(09-18-2023, 08:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

I wish all jags games were monday/Sunday night football lol

With the writers' strike, maybe we'll get flexed to Monday night sometime.

(09-18-2023, 08:38 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Steelers got a pick six early. Cleveland gets a pick inside the 30 from Pickett. Proceeds to move backwards and misses a FG.

Cant say I hate that.   Big Grin

Panthers just sacked Carr twice in a row.
Fix the O-Line!

Bresee with the forced fumble that got taken away.

Wow. Chubb's injury sounds like it's season ending. So bad they won't show it.

Fitzpatrick is down.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-18-2023, 09:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Wow. Chubb's injury sounds like it's season ending. So bad they won't show it.

Fitzpatrick is down.

Hate to hear that!
Fix the O-Line!

(09-18-2023, 09:17 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(09-18-2023, 09:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Wow. Chubb's injury sounds like it's season ending. So bad they won't show it.

Fitzpatrick is down.

Hate to hear that!
These two teams are not going to be fun to play this year. Both of their defensive fronts are fast and nasty.

Chubbs injury looks really bad. Hope his injuries aren't too bad but that looked like it could be a career ender, especially if it's the knee.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 09:43 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Fitzpatrick is down.

Yeah it looks bad, he's done for the season

https://x.com/currypistonn/status/170394...31708?s=20

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 09:50 PM by Caldrac.)

Dawand Jones getting worked by TJ Watt. It's almost like these NFL coaches enjoy rookies getting absolutely hammered by premier edge rushers or something.

(09-18-2023, 09:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Fitzpatrick is down.

Yeah it looks bad, he's done for the season

That's awful. That's one of the worst knee injuries I have seen since Willis McGahee's in college.

The freakiest injury I have seen was Zach Miller's as a TE for the Bears.

Watt whooped Jones. Watson looks hurt on that sack. Ankle maybe.

TJ Watt being the Steelers all-time leader in sacks already is absolutely bonkers.

Are there any other Watt's coming out soon from CFB? Because those boys know how to get to the passer...

(09-18-2023, 09:45 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Dawand Jones getting worked by TJ Watt. It's almost like these NFL coaches enjoy rookies getting absolutely hammered by premier edge rushers or something.

(09-18-2023, 09:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yeah it looks bad, he's done for the season

That's awful. That's one of the worst knee injuries I have seen since Willis McGahee's in college.

Napoleon McCallum Oakland raiders level injury from the side.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(09-18-2023, 10:27 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(09-18-2023, 09:45 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Dawand Jones getting worked by TJ Watt. It's almost like these NFL coaches enjoy rookies getting absolutely hammered by premier edge rushers or something.

Napoleon McCallum Oakland raiders level injury from the side.
Wow. Yeah just saw the highlight reel of that. Awful.

Damn. Another score for Steeler's D. Watt with his first career TD. Not sure I understand the play call there. Backed up deep going play action.