Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Monday Night Football 9/18/23

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 09:32 AM by Mikey.)

(09-18-2023, 09:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Wow. Chubb's injury sounds like it's season ending. So bad they won't show it.

Fitzpatrick is down.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Yeah with Chubb out, there's no reason to cheer for Cleveland now. No way I want to see Watson succeed in any way shape or form.

(09-18-2023, 09:45 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-18-2023, 09:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yeah it looks bad, he's done for the season

https://x.com/currypistonn/status/170394...31708?s=20
That's awful. That's one of the worst knee injuries I have seen since Willis McGahee's in college.

The freakiest injury I have seen was Zach Miller's as a TE for the Bears.

why do I always google these things after the fact? WOOOOOOF. That was not good at all, fully understand why they don't want to replay shots like that.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-19-2023, 09:28 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-18-2023, 09:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Wow. Chubb's injury sounds like it's season ending. So bad they won't show it.

Fitzpatrick is down.

Yeah with Chubb out, there's no reason to cheer for Cleveland now. No way I want to see Watson succeed in any way shape or form.

Watson played like an entitled punk last night.  He also appeared to be a couple steps slower than I remembered.

A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 10:39 AM by I am Yoda.)

(09-19-2023, 09:28 AM)Mikey Wrote:

Fitzpatrick is down.

(09-18-2023, 09:45 PM)Caldrac Wrote: That's awful. That's one of the worst knee injuries I have seen since Willis McGahee's in college.

The freakiest injury I have seen was Zach Miller's as a TE for the Bears.

why do I always google these things after the fact? WOOOOOOF. That was not good at all, fully understand why they don't want to replay shots like that.

Worst knee I’ve watched in years! Chubb will never be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(09-19-2023, 09:41 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(09-19-2023, 09:28 AM)Mikey Wrote: Yeah with Chubb out, there's no reason to cheer for Cleveland now. No way I want to see Watson succeed in any way shape or form.

Watson played like an entitled punk last night.  He also appeared to be a couple steps slower than I remembered.

Cleveland deserves that contract they gave Watson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
The team will only go as far as the quality of the offensive line.

(09-19-2023, 09:41 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(09-19-2023, 09:28 AM)Mikey Wrote: Yeah with Chubb out, there's no reason to cheer for Cleveland now. No way I want to see Watson succeed in any way shape or form.

The side by side comparison of Watson's season v. Mayfield's season is :chef's kiss:

Wink

Chubb's injury was bad, but when we're talking some of the worst we've seen, Marcus Lattimore's injury pops into my mind instantly. Completely ruined his career before it even started.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-20-2023, 10:50 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Chubb's injury was bad, but when we're talking some of the worst we've seen, Marcus Lattimore's injury pops into my mind instantly. Completely ruined his career before it even started.

Didn't see that one live, but yeah, another one not to google.

They should show videos of these injuries occurring to NFL rookies when counseling them on financial responsibility.

‘Don’t squander your game checks. You are this close to never playing again.’