Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 talk: Atlanta vs Jax

I think we'll win by 6. Probably 24 to 18 or 21 to 15. I don't think Atlanta is that good and I really don't think we're that bad.

I think Pederson resuming play calling duties will spark something offensively overseas. Enough to where they pull a win out.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Couldn't be a more worse timeslot for us Aussies lol

12:30am

(09-24-2023, 10:27 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I think we'll win by 6. Probably 24 to 18 or 21 to 15. I don't think Atlanta is that good and I really don't think we're that bad.

I think Pederson resuming play calling duties will spark something offensively overseas. Enough to where they pull a win out.

Did he say he was taking back play calling?

(09-24-2023, 10:51 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 10:27 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I think we'll win by 6. Probably 24 to 18 or 21 to 15. I don't think Atlanta is that good and I really don't think we're that bad.

Good question.

(09-24-2023, 10:51 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:

https://blackandteal.com/posts/jaguars-n...oss-texans

It’s been a strange last two games. It’s been just a problem here and there just in time to blow up a drive.

(09-24-2023, 10:55 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 10:51 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: Did he say he was taking back play calling?

Good question.

Pederson took over play calling in the 2nd half today.

(09-24-2023, 11:35 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 10:55 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Good question.

And we were still outscored 20-17.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2023, 05:37 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

95% will say Atlanta is a “team we’re supposed to beat”

1010XL started the 7:00 hour with the Sound of Silence.

“Hello darkness my old friend.”

Sigh…

Aiden Hutchinson had another good day yesterday, btw. Our O line is hot garbage. Anyone doubting the brilliance of Baalke, yet?

(09-25-2023, 07:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: 1010XL started the 7:00 hour with the Sound of Silence.

Sigh…

Aiden Hutchinson had another good day yesterday, btw. Our O line is hot garbage. Anyone doubting the brilliance of Baalke, yet?
Its Baalke, it's the coaches, and it's the players.  It's a collective group of suckage.  Interior pass rusher is still one of the biggest needs on the team, as it was last year.  Walker and Allen at times can get in the backfield but them all the QB has to do is step up into the pocket because there is usually no pressure up the middle as well.

This will be the game we need Hamilton the most.

(09-25-2023, 07:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: 1010XL started the 7:00 hour with the Sound of Silence.

Sigh…

They could have beaten the chefs and the tinhorns with the talent they had available, so, no.

You can find aspects of the roster that would be better had Baalke chosen option B or option C instead of his choice, and I would've done some things differently myself, but what they have is enough to be much better than this garbage we saw yesterday.

(09-25-2023, 05:26 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: 95% will say Atlanta is a “team we’re supposed to beat”
Three weeks ago, on paper, we were absolutely supposed to beat Atlanta

That is no longer the case after the number of mistakes we've put on tape

Atlanta is loaded with talent but what they don't have is a QB. With that said the Falcons have a great oline and 2 elite talents in the passing game in London and Pitts. The key to this game will be to confuse and some how some way get to Ridder. Stop the run and make Ridder beat you. The Falcons also have a very good dline with a 3 man front in CC, Jarrett, and Onyemata. I read something where Onyemata has the best pass rush win rate for a DT this season. Jarrett is an all Pro and CC at his age will still likely man handle any of our olineman not named Little. The good think is Doug is now calling the plays so let's see if this offense can revert back to looking like last years offense.

(09-24-2023, 10:46 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Couldn't be a more worse timeslot for us Aussies lol

12:30am

Sounds like a “watch the replay” game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

The Atlanta game is going to be a slug fest.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2023, 12:27 PM by JagsFanSince95. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-25-2023, 01:38 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 11:35 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Pederson took over play calling in the 2nd half today.

And we were still outscored 20-17.

Yes... He can't help his special teams unit was... well, special. You take away the freak play where a FB took it 90 on you and the Jaguars won the 2nd half. It would have been a closer game if we get it back and respond. I am quite pleased he is taking back play calling. I hope he does it full time, Press can kick rocks for all I care. He's proven to be incapable at the OC position in a full-time role. Should have let him leave.

(09-24-2023, 10:08 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 08:53 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: We're gonna lose.

Seriously just go.... just go clown

It's really hard to take you seriously with all this teal [BLEEP] you suck.

People are allowed to have an opinion different from yours. People are allowed to be realistic. It's not my fault that you think we are a top 5 team.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2023, 01:01 PM by Charlie Sheen. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-24-2023, 11:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 10:51 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: Did he say he was taking back play calling?

https://blackandteal.com/posts/jaguars-n...oss-texans

Doug has already said he did not take over play calling in the third quarter.

J.P. Shadrick on X: "Doug Pederson said he did not take over playcalling in the third quarter #Jaguars" / X (twitter.com)

(09-24-2023, 11:35 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 10:55 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Good question.

Nope, false rumor.

(09-25-2023, 12:26 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(09-25-2023, 01:38 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: And we were still outscored 20-17.

Yes... He can't help his special teams unit was... well, special. You take away the freak play where a FB took it 90 on you and the Jaguars won the 2nd half. It would have been a closer game if we get it back and respond. I am quite pleased he is taking back play calling. I hope he does it full time, Press can kick rocks for all I care. He's proven to be incapable at the OC position in a full-time role. Should have let him leave.

And then you find out the Taylor did that work you were so excited about. Must suck man, really.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato