Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 talk: Atlanta vs Jax

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-25-2023, 09:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://x.com/J5_Sports1/status/17063119...52697?s=20

Yet somehow we ignore him.

Amazing.

Good news, 930 AM kickoff means it's too early to catch the game at the bar. My wallet thanks you, shield.

(09-26-2023, 09:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: Good news, 930 AM kickoff means it's too early to catch the game at the bar. My wallet thanks you, shield.

Since we are on the viewing topic - I haven't looked into broadcast and streaming options at all.

Anyone know if it is live streamed for out of area viewing? 
(I'll be in SWFL all weekend)

(09-26-2023, 10:25 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 09:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: Good news, 930 AM kickoff means it's too early to catch the game at the bar. My wallet thanks you, shield.

Since we are on the viewing topic - I haven't looked into broadcast and streaming options at all.

Update:

I see ESPN+ is an option if you subscribe

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3...g7hqb1.jpg

O-Line Graded out pretty good Sunday... It was also nice to see Tank getting back into the rotation. I think we need to see more of him.

(09-26-2023, 10:25 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

(09-26-2023, 10:25 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Since we are on the viewing topic - I haven't looked into broadcast and streaming options at all.

Update:

I see ESPN+ is an option if you subscribe

Thankfully one of my bros has ESPN +

I’m sure it’s a good thing and all, but I can’t subscribe to everything or can I?

It’s going to be 15 hours of football Sunday. Hopefully, the day starts off great with the jags taking care of business. Please

(09-26-2023, 11:49 AM)carp8dm Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3...g7hqb1.jpg

O-Line Graded out pretty good Sunday...  It was also nice to see Tank getting back into the rotation.  I think we need to see more of him.

I see those grades, but it makes me wonder what game they were looking at?  We were cruising along during the pre season with very little injury stuff on the o-line. Then we went and practiced with a team whose coach appears to be the reincarnation of Jeff Fisher who tended to enjoy extra curricular activities. There were fights due to questionable chippiness and we came home pretty banged up.  Hopefully, some adjustments are made as a few of our linemen are playing through injuries. One more game till our (IR return) guys can come back.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(09-26-2023, 01:52 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 11:49 AM)carp8dm Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3...g7hqb1.jpg

O-Line Graded out pretty good Sunday...  It was also nice to see Tank getting back into the rotation.  I think we need to see more of him.

I see those grades, but it makes me wonder what game they were looking at?  We were cruising along during the pre season with very little injury stuff on the o-line. Then we went and practiced with a team whose coach appears to be the reincarnation of Jeff Fisher who tended to enjoy extra curricular activities. There were fights due to questionable chippiness and we came home pretty banged up.  Hopefully, some adjustments are made as a few of our linemen are playing through injuries. One more game till our (IR return) guys can come back.

LOL, yeah, PFF grading can be suspect especially when it comes to focusing on 1 game's grading.  I found that the overall average grading, looking at the big picture, PFF usually get's it right.  The injuries to Harrison injury is troublesome.  Hopefully he'll be back.  And I know Shcerff has an ankle, but he played the whole game...So there is that.  And apparently Harrison's back up, Cole Van Lanen?, did pretty good.

This sunday game is huge.  We probably don't beat the bills.  But if we can at least split the London drip and come back 2-3, I think I'd be OK with that...  Depending on if we at least kept it close with Buffalo.

What are the cheapest streaming app services with subscription?

I'm tired of free streaming sited with ads and lagging evert 2-3 mins.

What's good on the market today? Youtube TV? Xfinity?

Ridley versus his old team for the first time. I hope he shows out!

(09-26-2023, 02:21 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: What are the cheapest streaming app services with subscription?

Need more info and what you're looking for specifically, but Philo is the cheapest for a basic streaming channel package I think at $25 per month.  If you need ESPN or NFL Network, then I think SlingTV is the next best bet on price.  I've used Sling before, but I'm actually satisfied with an antenna for locals with a DVR hooked up and then supplementing that with Disney+, MAX, Prime, Hulu and ESPN+ for streaming.  I don't watch a ton of TV though.

(09-25-2023, 09:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It's sad when you watch other games week after week, year after year and you always see mid to late round rookies shine.  When is the last time we have have had a good mid to late round rookie play at a high level?  Just play good even.  Hell, when is the last good player we drafted in the 4th or later?  Telvin Smith?  9 years ago

I raise u 1 Logan cooke

(09-26-2023, 04:53 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(09-25-2023, 09:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It's sad when you watch other games week after week, year after year and you always see mid to late round rookies shine.  When is the last time we have have had a good mid to late round rookie play at a high level?  Just play good even.  Hell, when is the last good player we drafted in the 4th or later?  Telvin Smith?  9 years ago

I raise u 1 Logan cooke

+ Andre Cisco

Regardless I want to wake up to a win , and not wake up and ruin my public holiday

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2023, 07:36 PM by I am Yoda.)

(09-26-2023, 03:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 02:21 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: What are the cheapest streaming app services with subscription?

Need more info and what you're looking for specifically, but Philo is the cheapest for a basic streaming channel package I think at $25 per month.  If you need ESPN or NFL Network, then I think SlingTV is the next best bet on price.  I've used Sling before, but I'm actually satisfied with an antenna for locals with a DVR hooked up and then supplementing that with Disney+, MAX, Prime, Hulu and ESPN+ for streaming.  I don't watch a ton of TV though.

I’m enjoying Fubo.tv and ESPN+

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(09-26-2023, 03:48 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:

NFL Network, NBATv ESPN, Local Channels, Crime Channels.

Allen Hurns and James Robinson were undrafted, and we got some very good play out of both.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-26-2023, 04:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 04:53 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: I raise u 1 Logan cooke

+ Andre Cisco

Except for the TD by the fatty FB...  #5 loafed the entire kick return.

Check out 247tvstream.  I bought a subscription so I could watch a preseason game in California.  The stream froze a couple times for a few seconds, but that may have been more a function of the internet speed where I was.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2023, 08:39 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-26-2023, 08:02 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

Allen Hurns and James Robinson were undrafted, and we got some very good play out of both.

Yes, undrafted.  We got lucky on those.   I said mid to late round picks

(09-26-2023, 04:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-26-2023, 04:53 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: I raise u 1 Logan cooke

+ Andre Cisco

He was the 1st pick in the 3rd round. I dont consider the 1st pick in the 3rd round mid to late pick.

(09-26-2023, 04:53 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:

I raise u 1 Logan cooke

Thats a good one. The only other one before that i can think of before that is Telvin Smith and that was 9 years ago.