Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 Games

Hahaha remember when people said Mac Jones was the best QB out of the 2021 class?! Hahahaha

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 05:46 PM by Caldrac.)

(10-01-2023, 05:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha remember when people said Mac Jones was the best QB out of the 2021 class?! Hahahaha
Yeah. Ribbing my Dad for that [BLEEP] now. 14 points gifted in 1 quarter. Garbage QB.

This could be the end for him. Belichick looks beat as well.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Dude. Dallas has has 76 takeaways since 2021. Jesus.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-01-2023, 05:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha remember when people said Mac Jones was the best QB out of the 2021 class?! Hahahaha

To be fair, most people are incapable of appraising QB play, so they were all in good company.

(10-01-2023, 05:46 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:

To be fair, most people are incapable of appraising QB play, so they were all in good company.
Also to be fair, people said Davis Mills was better too.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 05:58 PM by SeldomRite.)

(10-01-2023, 05:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 05:46 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: To be fair, most people are incapable of appraising QB play, so they were all in good company.
Also to be fair, people said Davis Mills was better too.

Even the people that get paid millions to be able to tell which QBs are worth a [BLEEP] can't. Remember when the Jaguars paid Bortles and then Foles in consecutive years?

Looks like the Pats need to call up the "80 for Brady" ladies
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-01-2023, 06:08 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Looks like the Pats need to call up the "80 for Brady" ladies

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 06:18 PM by Caldrac.)

Mac with another pick. Damn. He has to get benched now, right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx3zFwQJAE_/...ODBiNWFlZA==

(10-01-2023, 06:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Mac with another pick. Damn. He has to get benched now, right?

You called it. Now it is Zappies turn to stink it up

The 49ers are a good team.

(10-01-2023, 06:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Mac with another pick. Damn. He has to get benched now, right?

Too bad Dallas doesn’t have Diggs.  They might be playing better D.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I still remember one of our previous draft board analysts who rated Zach Wilson higher than TLaw lol...

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 07:03 PM by Jag149.)

Is the Cowboy's Vaughn an oompa-loopa

(10-01-2023, 07:03 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Is the Cowboy's Vaughn an oompa-loopa

Another short RB from K State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 07:28 PM by Caldrac.)

(10-01-2023, 06:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

True. Lol.

(10-01-2023, 07:08 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 07:03 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Is the Cowboy's Vaughn an oompa-loopa

Another short RB from K State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Spawn of Sproles.

(10-01-2023, 06:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

They will def need Diggs when they play good teams with good WRs.  They played the Pats lol.  Let's see how the do the next couple weeks

McCaffrey is the best player in the league right now. Still crazy we took Fournette over the guy that broke Barry Sanders record

Insane day for Mack today

https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/1708...gr%5Etweet

I think the Chiefs are going to try and match Miami by hanging a 70 burger on the Jets.

(10-01-2023, 07:58 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think the Chiefs are going to try and match Miami by hanging a 70 burger on the Jets.

Jets defense is much better than the Broncos defense