Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Falcons Gameday***

Early preview for an early game. Kickoff is at 9:30am as the 1-2 Jaguars take on the 2-1 Falcons in Wembley Stadium. The Jaguars are favored by 3 points. 

Falcons lead All time series record 5-3. The Jaguars have lost the previous 4 games against Atlanta and the Jaguars haven’t scored more than 17 points in the series since 1999.

Jaguars All-Time 3rd conversions against Falcons = 37.1%

The Jaguars record in London = 4-5, but they have won their previous 3 games in London.

Jaguars run defense ranks 3rd in NFL in EPA 
Jaguars are giving up 84 yards per game but are giving up 269 passing yards per game.

Walker Little ranks 54th out of 66 in pass block win-rate among tackles. 

CB D.Williams will be looking to bounce back this week after he allowed over 100 yards receiving in week 3. Ridley will also be looking to have a bounce back game against his former team, as he had 2 drops in the endzone last week along with 2 offensive penalties. 

Ridder was sacked 7 times last week. 

The Falcons defense plays zone 65% of the time and they are 4th against the pass. 

TE Evan Engram has 5 or more receptions in every game and leads the Jaguars in receptions and yards. (Tied with Ridley, Kirk). Engram is ranked 1st in NFL among TEs in YAC, he’s ranked 2nd in receptions, and 3rd in receiving yards. 

Kirk, Ridley, and Engram each have 173 yards as they enter week 4. 

Lawrence was blitzed 40% of his drop backs last week.

Huuuge game!! Let’s go Jaguars!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sunday in England Already? I haven't even had my fish and chips.

Injury report. Who's out, who's in, who's questionable. 

https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report/

Hope we get right this game
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-30-2023, 10:23 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Hope we get right this game
We got this.

23 to 20.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Duuuval

I think I might take a shot of bourbon between cups of coffee tomorrow.

Probably going to do the gameday thread previews Saturday evenings or the day before for the rest of the season.

(09-30-2023, 11:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think I might take a shot of bourbon between cups of coffee tomorrow.

Bailey's

The sooner the Jags stop playing London games the better. 6:30am to watch a football game is the dumbest [BLEEP] ever.

Nothing like hosting a "Home Game" with the stadium filled with literally every team in the NFL's jersey and only about 12 Jags jerseys.

I’m really looking forward to this game. Let’s go jags!!!!

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 01:46 AM by surfon.)

Hello jags nation!

We are sitting upon the precipe of Trevors supposed turning point last year. The london game. Lets hope it doesnt take until this game is over for him and this team to get their [BLEEP] together.

Go jags

(09-30-2023, 07:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Injury report. Who's out, who's in, who's questionable. 

Wait Patterson is a rb now?

(10-01-2023, 01:43 AM)surfon Wrote: Hello jags nation!

We are sitting upon the precipe of Trevors supposed turning point last year.  The london game.  Lets hope it doesnt take until this game is over for him and this team to get their [BLEEP] together.

Go jags

(09-30-2023, 07:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Injury report. Who's out, who's in, who's questionable. 

Wait Patterson is a rb now?

Trevor has been one of the best players in the entire NFL so far, it's damn near everybody else who's letting this team down.

(10-01-2023, 12:33 AM)Eric1 Wrote: The sooner the Jags stop playing London games the better. 6:30am to watch a football game is the dumbest [BLEEP] ever.

Nothing like hosting a "Home Game" with the stadium filled with literally every team in the NFL's jersey and only about 12 Jags jerseys.

You're not wrong..  but if we have a good outing and the game is going our way I'll take it anyway we can get it at this point.

Must win game or high chance of starting 1-4
No Fun

(10-01-2023, 12:33 AM)Eric1 Wrote: The sooner the Jags stop playing London games the better. 6:30am to watch a football game is the dumbest [BLEEP] ever.

Nothing like hosting a "Homec Game" with the stadium filled with literally every team in the NFL's jersey and only about 12 Jags jerseys.

Lol can we swap

It's 12:,30am for me, I'm gonna miss all of it

2 hours to go. Keep the faith Jags faithful.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Agnew Inactive.

What is going on with Elijah Cooks?

Who’s in, who’s out for the game:

https://www.jaguars.com/news/in-and-out-...eek-4-2023

Shatley starting. He should of been starting week 1