Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Falcons Gameday***

(10-01-2023, 08:17 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Agnew Inactive.

Interesting. Injury? Bad performance?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Have to score and get ahead early. Force Ridder to use his arm more often.

(10-01-2023, 08:27 AM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 08:17 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Agnew Inactive.

Interesting. Injury? Bad performance?

No. He's been on the injury report all week. 
strained quad muscle - never had a full practice this week - was listed questionable yesterday

Jags fans should pray Parker Washington doesn't muff a punt return today. 
Rookie returners make me nervous as hell

The Jaguars' active receivers for Sunday:
  • Calvin Ridley
  • Christian Kirk
  • Tim Jones
  • Jacob Harris
  • Parker Washington

Gameday baby! Let's freaking go Jags! Time to turn it around today. Got to minimise the mistakes and make sure the mistakes we do make don't hurt us. We've been the masters of our own downfall lately. It's also all about execution, execution, execution.

We've got to stop Bijan and the run and make Atlanta best us with Ridder's arm.

Duuuuuuvallllllllll!

Dang Zay Jones out again.

And Agnew? I'm guessing either Ridley has a huge game or we see a breakout of one Tim Jones.

(10-01-2023, 08:33 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Dang Zay Jones out again.

And Agnew? I'm guessing either Ridley has a huge game or we see a breakout of one Tim Jones.

Well this is what we kept so many for. It's not camp or preseason anyway, it's really football time.

See who steps up to the pressure.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 08:44 AM by Caldrac.)

No Zay Jones, Jamal Agnew or Elijiah Cooks today at WR. Parker Washington gets his start in his rookie debut as a returner today. Fingers crossed he doesn't [BLEEP] cost us today on special teams. I remember him muffing a punt in preseason.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

At least Agnew can’t fumble in this game…..

I'm feeling good about today, let's go boys.

Kirk and especially Ridley need to step it up today. Probably need to lean towards Engram and even Strange today to get some production in the receiving game.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-01-2023, 08:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Shatley starting.  He should of been starting week 1

Are they putting him in at LG? or center? 

Glad either way

(10-01-2023, 08:45 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: At least Agnew can’t fumble in this game…..
Exactly. Agnew still has field flipping ability but if Washington shows some responsibility today with the football it may enable him to be in the actual game flow and keep Agnew exclusively on special teams.

(10-01-2023, 08:46 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Kirk and especially Ridley need to step it up today. Probably need to lean towards Engram and even Strange today to get some production in the receiving game.

I think Kirk and Engram get LOTS of targets and I'd look for 24 touches by ETN

Let’s go JJ’s.

I’m expecting Ridley to go off today.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

I really want to see Elijah Cooks play but he's inactive every week.

They just showed our record from last October. We lost 5 games in a single month.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 09:00 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-01-2023, 08:48 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 08:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Shatley starting.  He should of been starting week 1

Are they putting him in at LG? or center? 

Glad either way

LG

Etienne should have a big game receiving game today. I don't think ATLs LBs can keep up with him

(10-01-2023, 08:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 08:48 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Are they putting him in at LG? or center? 

Glad either way

LG

Etienne should have a big game receiving game today. I don't think ATLs LBs can keep up with him
This is why Bartch is not playing. [Image: feb01f8b9f6d574d0fb540a716cadb2c.gif]

I hope Engram goes for something like 8 for 121 and 2 tubs. Maybe Etienne can pop 1 and Kirk and Ridley move those chains move those chains move those chains HuuuuuuH

Oluokun needs to come up and whamboozle one of ‘em and force a turnover for a scoop and score. It’s time to turn up.

(10-01-2023, 08:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I really want to see Elijah Cooks play but he's inactive every week.

They just showed our record from last October. We lost 5 games in a single month.

That's a high bar for us. I do hope we are up to the task!
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-01-2023, 09:06 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 08:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: LG

Etienne should have a big game receiving game today.  I don't think ATLs LBs can keep up with him
This is why Bartch is not playing. [Image: feb01f8b9f6d574d0fb540a716cadb2c.gif]

Fortner got blew up but bro why does Scherff always do that? You ALWAYS help from the inside out. That was a simple stunt that my great grandmother could have read the DE coming around. Scherff gotta slide them feet and block somebody.

I would have benched him in week 1. He’ll atleast Fortner is making actual contact with defenders. Scherff out here going through the motions.