Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Falcons Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 12:17 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

(10-01-2023, 12:15 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: Man.  I think we have a good defense.

Defense has been all we could have really hoped for.  Can't expect to shut people out every week.  The offense needs to be the offense we thought we had and saw in preseason and at the end of last year. Also Walker is on bust watch.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-01-2023, 12:14 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Calais looks like he wished he was on the other sideline.

F... him.

He went for the big bucks.   He's happy.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(10-01-2023, 12:15 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 12:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Makes me ill to think I am looking forward to Cam Robinson being back but it makes no sense at LT because Walker Little has been solid over there through these firsr four games.

If they move Little to LG I would be pissed if I were him. It's devauling your best offensive lineman.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

This line needs something, though.

Especially the interior.  Shatley and Scherff make way too many mistakes.

Shatley? Or Fortner?
Shat was way better than Bartch today. Fortner and Scherff still weren't great.
Harrison also still got some rookie moments.

Kinda shoddy at times but a win’s a win. Great effort by the defense especially.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Great win still need more from the offense
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Calais makes Allen look small

(10-01-2023, 12:16 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 12:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:  Orlovsky and Riddick are on the local Fox cast.

I like Orlovsky - talks a bit too much and nerds out on analysis - but he's good at it - often good insight on pass strategy and coverage scheme dynamics

I agree.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 12:19 PM by AnOldBrownie.)

CAM IS BACK!!!!!

Finished 2-2 without or starting LT. Hopefully the OLine is getting healthy.

Good job Jaggywars, we're off the shnīd.

(10-01-2023, 12:16 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 12:15 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: Man.  I think we have a good defense.

Defense has been all we could have really hoped for.  Can't expect to shut people out every week.  The offense needs to be the offense we thought we had and saw in preseason and at the end of last year.

Outside of the tinhorns debacle, this defense has done everything we sort have expected - basically levels up from scrappy but mostly bad to good average level play with some bright moments

Everyone wanted a nickel acquired and more pass rushers added, and those are still exactly what we need to hit the next level, but with what we have - it has only looked bad one week

(10-01-2023, 12:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Calais makes Allen look small

We would have been a great interior player for us this year.  Especially with Hamilton being out.

(10-01-2023, 12:17 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 12:14 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Calais looks like he wished he was on the other sideline.

F... him.

He went for the big bucks.   He's happy.

He's nearing the end of his career. He's trying to bank extra cash. Most would.

Jaguars can actually watch Fulham!!! Fulham plays Chelsea on Monday.

(10-01-2023, 12:19 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 12:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Calais makes Allen look small

We would have been a great interior player for us this year.  Especially with Hamilton being out.

Yep. He should've never left IMO

(10-01-2023, 12:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 12:19 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: We would have been a great interior player for us this year.  Especially with Hamilton being out.

Yep. He should've never left IMO

He was shipped off

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 12:24 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-01-2023, 12:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If we lose Allen next year we will have no pass rush.  Have to tag him at the very least

I don’t want to lose him either and I don’t think you let productive, good locker room guys go so I believe he’ll be back under contract here.  That said, way too early to definitively say we’ll have no pass rush next year if he’s not here.

Trevor is 6'6" and he was looking slightly up to Calais.

(10-01-2023, 12:18 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: CAM IS BACK!!!!! 

Finished 2-2 without or starting LT.  Hopefully the OLine is getting healthy.

Walker Little is our starting left tackle.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So, Cam is officially back after this week ends. Cam, Little, Fortner, Scherff, Harrison next week? Leaves Shatley and Bartch as the rotational players. That's probably the best overall combo of linemen they've got and on paper seems much better than what they've had to put up with the first 4 weeks.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

I want to see a tag team pro wrestling tournament where every team has to enter their punter and kicker. I think out two guys whip everyone else.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato