Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mark Sanchez

John Elway reportedly called the Cowboys and some other teams, hoping to trade away a QB he traded for instead of cut him. If there are no takers, Mark Sanchez will probably be cut.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...as-cowboys

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't think he's worth a roster spot for any team.

Pass. Seems like a nice guy but I've never been impressed with his decision making and he has an average at best arm.

I never wanted him to wear teal either. He is a turnover machine. But I was hoping he could do something for the Broncos before it is Paxton Lynch time.

Quote:I never wanted him to wear teal either. He is a turnover machine. But I was hoping he could do something for the Broncos before it is Paxton Lynch time.

Why? If you were actually a Broncos fan like you claim, you would understand that what they're doing by getting rid of Sanchez is better for the team.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Just imagining Elways face while on the phone trying to trade Sanchez makes me happy

I don't think any GM would give a half gallon of expired milk for Sanchez.
Only a chump boos the home team!

"Even if he's released".....

Quote:I don't think any GM would give a half gallon of expired milk for Sanchez.

Jerry Jones would bite if Sanchez was not grossly overpaid.

Quote:Jerry Jones would bite if Sanchez was not grossly overpaid.

He won't trade for him.  There will be teams willing to roll the dice on signing him once he's released.  The butt fumbler will land on another roster without a doubt.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:He won't trade for him.  There will be teams willing to roll the dice on signing him once he's released.  The butt fumbler will land on another roster without a doubt.

But Jones could pick up Sanchez on a prove-it deal if the Broncos cut him. With both Romo and Moore out for extended periods, do the Cowboys have any better options?

Quote:But Jones could pick up Sanchez on a prove-it deal if the Broncos cut him. With both Romo and Moore out for extended periods, do the Cowboys have any better options?
At this point in his career, there's no such thing as a prove-it deal.  They know who he is.  There will be better options out there to go after for the Cowboys.  If they're signing him at some point, it's because the market dried up quickly.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:At this point in his career, there's no such thing as a prove-it deal.  They know who he is.  There will be better options out there to go after for the Cowboys.  If they're signing him at some point, it's because the market dried up quickly.

I just can't think of anyone else who is better than Sanchez for the #3 QB job.