Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
tinhorns don't totally suck

They are currently taking it to the Steelers.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-01-2023, 01:56 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: They are currently taking it to the Steelers.

Yea they are. If they keep playing this way, our loss to them looks less bad. It was still terrible. But it might not be the disaster it felt like last Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Dang! Tinhorns defense is swarming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Agreed. Right now, they look like the main competition in the division.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-01-2023, 01:56 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: They are currently taking it to the Steelers.

Calm down Steelers suck

The division is looking better than expected.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-01-2023, 03:53 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: The division is looking better than expected.

It really isn't... non of these teams are going anywhere

Entire division is 2-2 after today so much for coasting to the playoffs
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 08:52 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Texans will get exposed soon. Give them credit. They are playing inspired ball right NOW.

Teaxns haven't beaten anyone good yet. if they beat chiefs then they are for real.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I hate the fact that Texans drafted Stroud.

Guy looks like a stud for sure. Panthers seems to made the wrong pick.

Give it time. Once teams start getting film and figuring out tendencies, the real fun begins. Stroud has played very, very well so far though. It's undeniable. It should be him and Bijan Robinson for rookie of the year at this point after one month of football.

Not to discredit them too much. The tinhorns have historically had our number in Jacksonville just like we've had the clots number at home for years now. The Steelers are also not that good offensively. They scored two defensive touchdowns to beat the Browns last week and it looks like Demeco had a good gameplan to get after Pickett and protect Stroud.

This has been an interesting start to the AFC so far through four weeks of football. No particular team is jumping out as consistent nor dominate. Buffalo has maybe over the last two weeks so far.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2023, 10:10 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

(10-01-2023, 06:48 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Texans will get exposed soon. Give them credit. They are playing inspired ball right NOW.

CJ stroud is the best QB in the division right now. They are for real. Typically rookies tend to find success in the 1st 1-3 weeks because lack of tape. CJ Stroud just carved up 3 defenses in a row. Tennessee looked like the Titans pre-meltdown yesterday... The division is as wide open as ever. I do think the Colts will fall off but every indication is this is a three team race as of now.

(10-02-2023, 10:09 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 06:48 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Texans will get exposed soon. Give them credit. They are playing inspired ball right NOW.

CJ stroud is the best QB in the division right now. They are for real. Typically rookies tend to find success in the 1st 1-3 weeks because lack of tape. CJ Stroud just carved up 3 defenses in a row. Tennessee looked like the Titans pre-meltdown yesterday... The division is as wide open as ever. I do think the Colts will fall off but every indication is this is a three team race as of now.

CJ Stroud is also doing it with a backup line, that started a 3rd stringer yesterday against TJ Watt and Highsmith.  He's also had some drops, many of which are his receivers not being ready for the ball that is there immediately after they make there break.  I still expect him to have some rookie slumps, but the film on him delivering a pass with perfect accuracy and anticipation has me feeling optimistic.

I don't think they'll be a playoff team, but will perform much better than people expected.

(10-01-2023, 08:40 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Teaxns haven't beaten anyone good yet. if they beat chiefs then they are for real.

Disagree.

Despite having a poor offensive line, I think the Jags are a good team.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(10-02-2023, 02:14 PM)cland Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 10:09 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: CJ stroud is the best QB in the division right now. They are for real. Typically rookies tend to find success in the 1st 1-3 weeks because lack of tape. CJ Stroud just carved up 3 defenses in a row. Tennessee looked like the Titans pre-meltdown yesterday... The division is as wide open as ever. I do think the Colts will fall off but every indication is this is a three team race as of now.

CJ Stroud is also doing it with a backup line, that started a 3rd stringer yesterday against TJ Watt and Highsmith.  He's also had some drops, many of which are his receivers not being ready for the ball that is there immediately after they make there break.  I still expect him to have some rookie slumps, but the film on him delivering a pass with perfect accuracy and anticipation has me feeling optimistic.

I don't think they'll be a playoff team, but will perform much better than people expected.

You guys clearly won the QB class of 2023. He's head and shoulders above Young and Richardson and it's not even close. You guys have really had a damn good draft in general. Between Stroud, Anderson and Dell. Not looking forward to playing you guys again or moving forward if I am being honest. 

As long as Stroud continues to protect the football and put the ball where it needs to be you guys will be good. It's even more scary when you consider that your headcoach is a defensive minded coach. However, he did come over from San Francisco and he's thriving just like McDaniel is in Miami.

It's a testament to Lynch and Shanahan. You guys got yourselves a bright future for the moment. Enjoy it. But also, [BLEEP] you! LOL.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2023, 11:58 AM by cland. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-02-2023, 02:47 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [...]
You guys got yourselves a bright future for the moment. Enjoy it. But also, [BLEEP] you! LOL.

[BLEEP] you too, good sir!

PS. Don't forget CJ should be getting an elite LT and a starting RT back for our next game.

Stroud is a stud. TLaw never looked this good his rookie year.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(10-01-2023, 09:28 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: I hate the fact that Texans drafted Stroud.

Guy looks like a stud for sure. Panthers seems to made the wrong pick.

It’s way too early to judge. At this point way back, Matt jones looked great and Lawrence looked horrible.

Wait texans exist?