Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
tinhorns don't totally suck

(11-28-2023, 10:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-28-2023, 10:36 AM)jaglyn Wrote: Pats can suck for the next 2 decades. They owe us that

I derive an unsettling amount of satisfaction from seeing them lose. It’s not healthy.

Same here. Those guys ended our playoff run 3 times in our short playoff history. The last one was the worst.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 02:15 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 3 times in total.)

(11-26-2023, 09:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 03:32 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
So you're saying he can't do it?

You see, Jimmy, when a grown man sees something he likes, and I mean really really likes, he might get a certain kind of urge... ah nevermind.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 04:25 PM by copycat. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-28-2023, 12:52 PM)cland Wrote: The Texans couldn't have been the Oilers, that name (and history) went with Bud Adams when he moved the team to Tennessee.

True but if Bud Adams had an ounce of integrity he would have given that name back to the city of Houston when they were awarded a new team.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Texans pull games out of their [BLEEP]....not to mention their defense commits tons of pass interference half the time isn't called their defense can't stop anybody without PI that kind of crap isn't going to win late in the season and in the playoffs

(12-03-2023, 08:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Texans pull games out of their [BLEEP]....not to mention their defense commits tons of pass interference half the time isn't called their defense can't stop anybody without PI that kind of crap isn't going to win late in the season and in the playoffs

Not sure what game you watched, but the tinhorns were on the wrong side of several calls.  Like it or not with CJ at the helm they will be a formidable opponent for the foreseeable future.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

And the Texans are in the playoffs! Even better for me is that they have found they're franchise QB, after one amazing, record-setting, rookie year.

(01-07-2024, 01:22 AM)cland Wrote: And the Texans are in the playoffs! Even better for me is that they have found their franchise QB, after one amazing, record-setting, rookie year.

[Image: 3QeC.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 06:40 AM by JaguarJosh2.)

Congratulations to the Texans for turning their franchise around in one year. With a first year coach and rookie quarterback nonetheless. Congrats on your playoff berth... and maybe (puke) AFC South crown? I think they can go to KC and make it interesting in the wild card round.

Nah Texans gonna get smoked in 1st round
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-07-2024, 06:40 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Congratulations to the Texans for turning their franchise around in one year. With a first year coach and rookie quarterback nonetheless. Congrats on your playoff berth... and maybe (puke) AFC South crown? I think they can go to KC and make it interesting in the wild card round.

Im good with them upsetting the Chefs.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Congrats to winning the south

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 05:36 PM by JagsFanSince95. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-07-2024, 06:40 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Congratulations to the Texans for turning their franchise around in one year.  With a first year coach and rookie quarterback nonetheless.  Congrats on your playoff berth... and maybe (puke) AFC South crown?  I think they can go to KC and make it interesting in the wild card round.

@ to all the people who come on here and say -iT cAnT bE dOnE. Yes, it can, with the right coach and the right QB. That team is not that good on paper, but they are well coached and have a really good, young QB. Actually good, not the smoke and mirrors we see from our QB. HOU will be a major thorn for the NFL/AFC for 2 decades +

Watch a real qb play
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

In the playoffs, anything can happen.
https://youtu.be/rJCiuh_kS1w?si=6G6XuI69KGa5ps5z

(01-07-2024, 05:35 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 06:40 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Congratulations to the Texans for turning their franchise around in one year.  With a first year coach and rookie quarterback nonetheless.  Congrats on your playoff berth... and maybe (puke) AFC South crown?  I think they can go to KC and make it interesting in the wild card round.

@ to all the people who come on here and say -iT cAnT bE dOnE. Yes, it can, with the right coach and the right QB. That team is not that good on paper, but they are well coached and have a really good, young QB. Actually good, not the smoke and mirrors we see from our QB. HOU will be a major thorn for the NFL/AFC for 2 decades +

LOL

2 decades? 

Do you share a pharmacist with Aaron Rodgers?

(01-07-2024, 05:35 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:

Houston would probably be happy with 5 years. 2 decades is a long time for a player to maintain a high level of play and avoid injury.

Texans win Super Bowl vs cowboys. NFL wants a all texas bowl.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-09-2024, 12:26 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Texans win Super Bowl vs cowboys. NFL wants a all texas bowl.

Doubtful. I think it will be Cleveland Vs. Detroit. Because on paper that seems like the most fun.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The Browns interior OL is putting on a clinic. Our players should be watching this game as a team and taking notes..

Glad Houston got in, they're gonna cream the Browns. We would have pathetically lost to them.