Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 5 Jags vs Bills talk

I want to see good old fashioned power football this Sunday. Just run it right at them.

Go heavy set with 8 blockers tight to the line and let Ridley and Kirk work the outside here and there and take some shots.

Need to try something different I think to beat Buffalo.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2023, 05:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/170...7837785292
Right in the middle of Good and Good.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I don’t expect a win but that’s ok. I think we play them well.

Really need to win the Colts matchup. Given how close the teams in the division are it now seems talent wise, those matchups are the most important.

(10-03-2023, 05:26 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I want to see good old fashioned power football this Sunday. Just run it right at them.

Go heavy set with 8 blockers tight to the line and let Ridley and Kirk work the outside here and there and take some shots.

That should've been used against KC, imo. That heat had the Chiefs' defense ready for a burger and an aisle seat by halftime.

FREE THE T.

(10-03-2023, 06:43 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 05:26 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I want to see good old fashioned power football this Sunday. Just run it right at them.

That should've been used against KC, imo. That heat had the Chiefs' defense ready for a burger and an aisle seat by halftime.

FREE THE T.

Split veer ... Six plays, split-veer, give it time it always works.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2023, 11:18 PM by BaLLin4Life.)

This wont happen under Doug Marrone.

Maybe if the fat oompa loompa was here than yes. Perhaps Mike Mularkey as well.

Sadly presuming we lose to Buffalo the leader of the AFC South will be the winner of the Titans/Colts game this week. Also, Houston plays the Falcons in Atlanta so they'll probably win as well.

(10-03-2023, 02:07 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 01:58 PM)Mikey Wrote: If our guys fail at tackling as bad as the Phins on that play, I expect Caldwell to have them running drills during halftime and after the game.

That was embarrassing.

against our line, does it matter?

It does. We have cam back

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

(10-04-2023, 04:41 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Sadly presuming we lose to Buffalo the leader of the AFC South will be the winner of the Titans/Colts game this week.  Also,  Houston plays the Falcons in Atlanta so they'll probably win as well.

Houston is playing lights out this year, rookie QB, Rookie coach and a depleted O-Line, getting it done...

Just pathetic
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(10-04-2023, 08:27 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(10-04-2023, 04:41 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Sadly presuming we lose to Buffalo the leader of the AFC South will be the winner of the Titans/Colts game this week.  Also,  Houston plays the Falcons in Atlanta so they'll probably win as well.

Houston is playing lights out this year, rookie QB, Rookie coach and a depleted O-Line, getting it done...

Just pathetic

CJ is bound to hit a wall at some point. More and more tape getting out there on him, it's only a matter of time until he (and AR) slow WAY down. This is CJ's ceiling IMO right now.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-04-2023, 08:27 AM)Ronster Wrote:

Just pathetic

Why the hell are you so Bitter just stay away if you feel certain way.
[Image: giphy.gif]

In week 1, the Jets had 5 sacks and intercepted Allen 3 times.... And it still took a punt return TD in overtime to beat the Bills.

It'll be a tall task this week but the offense hasn't even come close to clicking yet. If they manage to do that, I think the Jags win.

(10-03-2023, 11:18 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote:

This wont happen under Doug Marrone.

Maybe if the fat oompa loompa was here than yes. Perhaps Mike Mularkey as well.

Well, it's a good think Marrone isn't here anymore then.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-04-2023, 11:22 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: In week 1, the Jets had 5 sacks and intercepted Allen 3 times.... And it still took a punt return TD in overtime to beat the Bills.

It'll be a tall task this week but the offense hasn't even come close to clicking yet. If they manage to do that, I think the Jags win.

To be fair, Jags offense not clicking is still a million times better than Wilson besides his game last week.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-04-2023, 01:09 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/17...76735?s=20

Good to see. Whatever happened with Parker Washington? I know he was in there for a second, hurt his knee or ankle I think on a punt return and that was that. Kirk was on return duties the rest of the game.

They were saying on the radio that the team hotel is on a golf resort in the middle of nowhere and the practice field is so remote, golf carts are used to transport the players out to it.

(10-04-2023, 01:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: They were saying on the radio that the team hotel is on a golf resort in the middle of nowhere and the practice field is so remote, golf carts are used to transport the players out to it.

Epstein Golf Course.

(10-04-2023, 01:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: They were saying on the radio that the team hotel is on a golf resort in the middle of nowhere and the practice field is so remote, golf carts are used to transport the players out to it.

Good. Keep them focused and away from the city and distractions.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS