Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
10th Annual TWITAFCS - Week 5

I'm 7-6 overall. 

Jags vs bills in london. Jags are comeing off a tough win, bills handled the dolphins eaisly in bufflo. why jags have been struggleing to get a win,the bills look like a super bowl contending team.

Texans at falcons, the texans have been hot lately,and lucky to be playing  teams struggleing to get wins this early in season.  this game could go either way.

tittians at colts. its a big game for both teams.  also tittians first game in division. this game could go either way to,but they are playing in INDY ,so colts will have home crowed.

sorry if i didn't do as good as Bullseye,or others here,but i did my best.   with all that being said below are my picks for this week. 

Bills over jags

Falcons over texans

Colts over tittians

my picks for this week are bills,colts,falcons.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Beat me to it, thanks, Snowy.

Last week I put up a 3-1 record to move the season mark to 8-5.

For this week:

BUF 31 Duval 22 : Jags have to play picture-perfect ball to return to the states with a 2-0 record. I think that's gonna be too tall a task to ask. Allen has been playing very well since the week 1 meltdown, and I figure he'll keep that trend going this week. I'll be curious whether two full weeks overseas leaves the Jags well rested or homesick.

INDY 19 tacks 17 : I can't tell if Cincy was just THAT bad, or if the tacks are figuring things out. Henry feasted last week, but I have a feeling Buckner and Co. prove more meddlesome than the bungles were. This one could go either way.

tinhorns 26 ATL 14: Ridder is doing his best to play himself out of a job. If he's not careful the dirty birds gonna transform into boo birds real fast. Ryans and the tinhorns have built some momentum, and get a second straight week of sketchy QB play upon which to feast.

4-6 overall

Bills over Jaguars
Titans over Colts
Texans over Falcons
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

6-7

Bills
Tacks
Texans
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

8-5 Overall for me

Bills
Indy
Houston
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

7-6
bills
tinhorns
tacks

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2023, 03:17 PM by Khan Artist. Edited 1 time in total.)

Went 2-2 last week, bringing me to 7-6.

This week:

Bills over Jags--Bills just look too strong right now, but I do think we make a game of it.
Falcons over Texans--going with the home team here. Stroud will come back to Earth eventually.
Colts over tacks--Again, a toss up game where I'll go with the home team.

Bills, titans tinhorns. Just taking the outcomes that will irritate me the most.

5-8 entering the week.

Overall 7-6

Jags
Tinhorns
Clots

If this was for money I would go bills. But…. It’s not so [BLEEP] it. GO JAGS !!!

Bills
Texans
Titans
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2023, 07:23 AM by HandsomeRob86. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dont remeber the record will look later - 6-7 apparently
Jags - london magic, jags have the look of an 8-8 team, and those teams sometimes look good.
Falcons- dont believe in texans
Tacks- better than colts

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

7-6

Bills
Titans
Texans

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

3-9 overall

Bills
Tinhorns
Tacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Jaguars over Bills
Texans over Falcons
Colts over Titans

Last Week:  2-2
Overall:  5-8
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

1-3 last week
6-7 for the season

Jags
Texans
Titans
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Overall I'm 6-7, so hey I got that going for me!

Bills over Jags

Texans over Falcons

Titans over Colts

(10-08-2023, 07:56 AM)Shayle2010 Wrote: Overall I'm 6-7, so hey I got that going for me!

Bills over Jags

Texans over Falcons

Titans over Colts

Yikes didn't hit one

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2023, 05:21 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-04-2023, 09:06 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm 7-6 overall. 

Jags vs bills in london. Jags are comeing off a tough win, bills handled the dolphins eaisly in bufflo. why jags have been struggleing to get a win,the bills look like a super bowl contending team.

Texans at falcons, the texans have been hot lately,and lucky to be playing  teams struggleing to get wins this early in season.  this game could go either way.

tittians at colts. its a big game for both teams.  also tittians first game in division. this game could go either way to,but they are playing in INDY ,so colts will have home crowed.

sorry if i didn't do as good as Bullseye,or others here,but i did my best.   with all that being said below are my picks for this week. 

Bills over jags

Falcons over texans

Colts over tittians

my picks for this week are bills,colts,falcons.

2-1 this week,  moves me to 9-7 overall.  I'll take that ,espaissley if im wrong,and jags win.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-04-2023, 02:45 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: 7-6
bills
tinhorns
tacks

Struck out on the picks - won big anyway

(really glad the falcons pulled out the win with the late FG!) 

7-9

(10-07-2023, 02:29 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: Jaguars over Bills
Texans over Falcons
Colts over Titans

Last Week:  2-2
Overall:  5-8

2-1 this week, bringing me to 7-9 overall.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan