Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Great Win boys! Successful London trip!

Play calling looked so different in this game right from the get go. Lawrence was hot … defense played well. Still seem to shoot ourselves in the foot too much … should have had two more field goals if not for the fumbles and penalties. 

Still a lot of areas to improve but we are right where we need to be with an opportunity to sweep the clots next week at home.

Game balls for me ….

WR core and Travis Etienne .. other than Zays drop and that good play by the db on Engrams play I thought the played well.

Trevor- enough said 

Defense (especially when bringing pressure and not playing prevent) thought we talkled well and made some plays on the ball in the air and stopped the run which they were good at coming in…

Concerns:

O line - oof I hope at some point this unit gets fully healthy and comes together .. Walker injury early on was a blow but top to bottom it is bad.

Pass rush with 4 down- just nothing 

Prevent D- whatever we are doing there it sucks … guys running open combined with no pass rush means teams can score at will on our prevent.

Still great win against a good team! Let’s go!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

0-2 at home
2-0 in London

Great job playing in front of the home fans

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(10-08-2023, 03:04 PM)p_rushing Wrote: 0-2 at home in Jacksonville
2-0 in London at home

FTFY.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 03:13 PM by TTechJag85. Edited 1 time in total.)

I don’t get it man… some people just love to be depressed…. We just played and won a tough game against a good team and we are gaining some momentum … come on now today is a good day .

If the falcons can get out of their own way and beat the tinhorns it would be a really good one .

(10-08-2023, 03:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 03:04 PM)p_rushing Wrote: 0-2 at home in Jacksonville
2-0 in London at home

FTFY.

Isn't that the exact same thing? Semantics.

We are gaining more fans daily in the UK. The team has really done a great job with creating roots in that market.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 11:35 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-08-2023, 03:04 PM)p_rushing Wrote: 0-2 at home
2-0 in London

Another argument for Khan moving the team! LOL
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Spectacular baby

Very pleased, Trevor is progressing well aside from the fumbles and the defense has been terrific holding Josh Allen and Mahomes to subpar days is impressive.

Jolly good time chaps

(10-08-2023, 11:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 03:04 PM)p_rushing Wrote: 0-2 at home
2-0 in London

Another argument for Khan moving the team! LOL

So you watched Sunday Night Football in America? That was the LEADING STATEMENT on the win yesterday. "Just go ahead and move to London"...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-09-2023, 09:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 11:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Another argument for Khan moving the team! LOL

So you watched Sunday Night Football in America? That was the LEADING STATEMENT on the win yesterday. "Just go ahead and move to London"...

Who said that?  Mike Florio?

(10-09-2023, 09:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 09:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So you watched Sunday Night Football in America? That was the LEADING STATEMENT on the win yesterday. "Just go ahead and move to London"...

Who said that?  Mike Florio?

No, the woman and McCourty. That's how they introduced the highlights.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2023, 10:58 AM by Jaguar Warrior. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-08-2023, 11:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Another argument for Khan moving the team! LOL

If anything, it sort of reinforced how having a single team over there is an unfair advantage to both the visiting team as well as the home team. Common excuse for the Bills is they were "jetlagged". The London team would get whooped if it ever had to go to the west coast, and ever team flying over there would say its an unfair homefield advantage.

I think the only way it would be "fair" (it still wouldn't be fair) is to have a four team division there with strategically planned home/away schedules so they spend multiple weeks either in Europe or in the US.

Nope, didn't watch the game, but it's nice to know my sarcasm still lines up 100% with the idiotic national perceptions.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption