Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Garrett Bolles anyone?

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/lists/n...arsely-api

It looks like the Broncos could be sellers at the deadline. They already gave away Randy Gregory for next to nothing. He would've made a nice reclamation project and pass-rush piece for the Jags. Let's see what he does on the stacked 49ers' line. 

What other O- and D-linemen could be had at the trade deadline?

I'm looking at teams that could/should be blowing it all up:

Patriots
Vikings
Cardinals
Rams
Browns
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Vikings, rams, and browns are not “blowing it up”

(10-08-2023, 04:38 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Vikings, rams, and browns are not “blowing it up”

They all fall under the qualifier "should" in my post. 
  • Cousins should be traded while there's still a market for him. Sure, there's talent (namely Jefferson), but they're going to need to draft a young QB and build around him. 
  • Stafford should've retired after the SB win, but the money is too good to pass up. His blonde wife is getting him in trouble with social-media posts about struggling to relate to younger teammates. The GM mortgaged the future for the SB, and the coach has one leg out and is eyeing broadcasting.
  • Watson hasn't been the same after the lawsuits. But his bank account didn't suffer thanks to the Browns' desperate owner. 

"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

The NFL Trade Deadline is October 31st.

BOO!

Naw, it's just me. But yeah, it's gonna be super spooky if we can hold off and make it to the playoffs with this current O-Line unless the Offensive playcalling continues to be aggressive like they were today. If we go back to running up the middle on every first down. If go back to bubble screens on every 2nd down. If we throw the ball behind the 1st down marker on every 3rd down, we're in trouble.

But.. And boys, this is a big one. But... If we continue to play call like we did today... I think we got a real shot of making it to the AFC Championship and a rematch with the insufferable KC jerk-stores. And maybe we can tell them they are all out of inventory!!!

GO JAGS!!!!! 3-2, baby. It's nice to be 3-2 after this schedule.