Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
3-2: The Hard Way

Let's face it, boys.  If you were told that at the end of the long strange "trip" to Good 'ol Jolly London town, we'd be 3-2, you'd be pretty, PRE-TEE, PRE-TEEEEEEEEEEE happy about it.

Sure we did it the hard way.  But we got it done.  I'd have assumed we'd lose to KC and Buff, and smoke the tinhorns.  But, hey, that's not the NFL.  Apparently, the tinhorns are a good team.

So we're 3-2.  Obviously it's been our Offense balling out and saving our D, right?  I don't think so, buddy.  And I'm sure many will say I'm not your buddy, pal.  Well I'm not your pal, friend.

But the bottom line is that it's been the Defense that has been ballers.  Oh, so Allen and Walker are eating?  Uh, not so fast.  It's actually our secondary and LBs that are holding it down for a D-Line that can get pressure on occasion, but it's the reliance on our LBs and secondary to make open field tackles and cover WRs like white on rice, or come down and stop Allen on a clear walk in TD.  Just amazing LB play, man.  Just all out play.

Sure, the secondary gave up a few big plays, but for the most part the secondary and the LBers were there to shut down any attempt for the Bills to sustain drives.  Just a great defensive play calling performance and excellent execution by all the Defense.

So here we are.  3-2.  We lost 2 games based on uninspired coaching, silly decisions, and lack of effort (Houston game).  

But the 3 games we won?  We embraced our weaknesses, we played aggressive, and we made sure to keep the opponents off balance.  

Cheers to this win.  This is where we should be after the 5 games scheduled to us.  We got there.  But we got there the #BecauseJaguars way.  The hard way.  It's always been the Jags, baby!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Offense only stops itself. They have so man ways to play can you imagine if this was a better line? Unconventional way to play but nice to see competitive play.

Defense is surprising me. Buffalo is a good offense and defense and our mistakes are the only set back.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.