Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars vs Colts talk

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 07:06 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 2 times in total.)

This is a 1.5 game. Divisional game. This game is huge and if we can come out with a victory we can take a strangle hold on this division. 

Colts Jags talk..

They got Taylor back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Win and hold division lead

JF24, would you say this is one we're supposed to win?

Tongue
Banana

Minshew vs Lawrence

Don’t start that “games were supposed to win” crap

(10-08-2023, 06:50 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Minshew vs Lawrence

Looks like it will be. I can think of a few posters on here who will be dying for Minshew to win this one. Colts have looked pretty good so far and will be a tough game but these are the games we need to let the rest of the division know who the Champs currently are.

Get the W, go to 4-2 and get ready for TNF at New Orleans.

Wait what happened to Richardson is he injured already?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Win. By at least 10+.

If we don't beat ourselves we win big. That said we haven't played a game we don't shoot ourselves in the foot repeatedly yet so I don't know....
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(10-08-2023, 07:31 PM)EricC85 Wrote: If we don't beat ourselves we win big. That said we haven't played a game we don't shoot ourselves in the foot repeatedly yet so I don't know....

Typically, it's the offense. In the Texans game, the defense was using an automatic rifle.

(10-08-2023, 07:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 07:31 PM)EricC85 Wrote: If we don't beat ourselves we win big. That said we haven't played a game we don't shoot ourselves in the foot repeatedly yet so I don't know....

Typically, it's the offense. In the Texans game, the defense was using an automatic rifle.

Special teams had a few friendly fire incidents that day too.

(10-08-2023, 07:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 07:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Typically, it's the offense. In the Texans game, the defense was using an automatic rifle.

Special teams had a few friendly fire incidents that day too.

Indeed.

screw the colts

(10-08-2023, 07:39 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: screw the colts

Hey, hey, hey! I don't know where you're from, but we don't do those kinds of things around here. Mainly because we can't get them to hold still long enough... 

But still!

They're a scrappy team. It's not by accident that they are also 3 - 2.

They still play zone defense. Buckner is still a homewrecker if you don't account for him.

I think it starts up front like it always does. Give 16 time in the pocket and good things will tend to happen.

Need to see where Hamilton and Smoot are at physically for their return. Our run defense is good. Our secondary had it's moments today against a quality QB and WR.

That quality dips down a bit this Sunday but obviously you cant sleep on a divisional opponent.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

[BLEEP] the clots and [BLEEP] minshew.. Hope JA puts his [BLEEP] in the dirt..

Go Jags!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

And 1 more thing:

GET

THE

BROOMS

Run game vs run game

Zac moss vs ETN

When is the last time the Colts beat us in Jax?

(10-08-2023, 08:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: When is the last time the Colts beat us in Jax?

Jags lost 17-44

We also lost in 2013 and 2012, 

3-37 in 2013 and 10-27 in 2012

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/game/9-21-2...-jax-14975

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2023, 09:29 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-08-2023, 09:07 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 08:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: When is the last time the Colts beat us in Jax?

Jags lost 17-44

We also lost in 2013 and 2012, 

3-37 in 2013 and 10-27 in 2012

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/game/9-21-2...-jax-14975

So this will be 10 years straight, nice. We have their number in Jax