Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
10th Annual TWITAFCS - Week 6

Hump day, you know what that means....TWITAFCS!

Last week was a mixed bag, a lot of toss-up games helped to separate the pack a bit. Duval completed the sweep of their British tour with a close win over the Bills; the tinhorns could muster enough to steal a win in Atlanta, and the tacks continue their chaotic ways with a loss in Indy to Gardner Minshew and the horseshoes. This week gives us three more games to pick from, and none of them are slam dunks again:

indynoplace @ DUVAL: The offense ground a sleepy Buffalo team to a pulp last week, but will travel or adrenaline dump lead to yet another home loss? Indy has all week to prepare with Minshew firmly in place as the starter - does that help or hurt their cause?

Baltimore @ tacks: A whole lotta drops plagued Lamar's team last weekend, and it sounds like the team is not happy about the way they've played. The tacks are the epitome of inconsistency this year. Which team shows up? That question applies to both teams, really.

Aints @ tinhorns: The Aints blanked the Pats in their last outing, but given how Mac's been playing, I don't know if that is saying anything about the team in NOLA. Even with the loss last week, I still say the arrow is pointing up for the tinhorns. This should be a fun matchup of back and forth football.

---

For mikey, 9-7 on the season with a 1-2 week. Let's see if I can't distance myself from .500 with these choices:

DUVAL 23 indy 20: I gotta feeling that this one is going to be close. Just keep Trevor upright and we should be able to get the home crowd a win.

Baltimore 27 tacks 8: screw the tacks. screw Art Modell. Oh come, sweet meteor of death, we summon you! Ah well, I guess we have to settle for tacks keeping the AFCS cellar to themselves.

tinhorns 34 aints 31: I have a feeling this is gonna be two offenses throwing haymakers at each other all game. Kinda hope it is, and that NOLA is dog tired come Thursday.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

10-6 overall for me

Jags
Bal
NO
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

7-9
Jags
ravens
saints

9-7

Jags
Ravens
Saints

8-8 overall
Jags- this is a classic jaguar type game to lose. If they win against Indy at home I may change my opinion on thier 8-8 outlook.

Balt- I just want them to beat the tacks. Tacks are a decent team and this could be a bounce back for them

Texans/saints- hardest for me. I am going saints tho.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I'm 9-7 overall.  with that being said i will take 

Jags

Ravans

Saints

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

1-2 Last week

7-9 on the season

Jags
Ravens
Saints
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

4-9 overall

Ravens over Titans
Jaguars over Colts
Saints over Texans
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

So now I'm 6-10 overall and I suck again! Let's try this again...

Jags over Colts

Baltimore over Titans

Saints over Texans

9-7.

Gotta go:

Jags--Home record is undisputed
Ravens--tacks are a bad football team but the birds love giving games away so who knows?
Saints--I think teams are figuring out Stroud even if he doesn't turn it over.

Jags over Colts
Ravens over Titans
Saints over Houston
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Jaguars
Ravens
Saints

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

5-11 after last week.

This time I'll go colts tacks tinhorns since that's the outcome that would be most irritating.

3-12 for the season

Jaguars
Ravens
Texans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Jaguars over Colts
Ravens over Titans
Saints over Texans

Last week:  2-1
Overall:  7-9
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(10-14-2023, 10:16 AM)I am Yoda Wrote: 3-12 for the season

Jaguars
Ravens
Texans

3-0 today. 6-12 for the season.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(10-12-2023, 05:24 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm 9-7 overall.  with that being said i will take 

Jags

Ravans

Saints

2-1this week.  Moves me to 11-8overall.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-14-2023, 08:10 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: Jaguars
Ravens
Saints

2-1 This Week
9-10 Overall

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-11-2023, 01:28 PM)Mikey Wrote: ---

For mikey, 9-7 on the season with a 1-2 week. Let's see if I can't distance myself from .500 with these choices:

DUVAL 23 indy 20: I gotta feeling that this one is going to be close. Just keep Trevor upright and we should be able to get the home crowd a win.

Baltimore 27 tacks 8: screw the tacks. screw Art Modell. Oh come, sweet meteor of death, we summon you! Ah well, I guess we have to settle for tacks keeping the AFCS cellar to themselves.

tinhorns 34 aints 31: I have a feeling this is gonna be two offenses throwing haymakers at each other all game. Kinda hope it is, and that NOLA is dog tired come Thursday.

oh yeah...3-0 and up to 12-7 on the year.

(10-13-2023, 11:42 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 4-9 overall

Ravens over Titans
Jaguars over Colts
Saints over Texans

2-1
6-10 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.