Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Colts Gameday***

Minshew will have a huge chip on his shoulder, combined with the Jags history of losing to teams they should crush is a glaring fear…

It’s a big game…. Go Jaguars!!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's freaking go Jags! Huge chance today to take a big step for the South. Moving to 4-2 and having the tiebreaker over Colts could be important.

Time to keep the momentum from London and hoping that win over Buffalo has got this team some real confidence.

Duuuuvalllllll!

Jags win by two scores today

This is a win today. Can't guarantee Thursday against the Saints though. But, enjoy this victory today.

The Jags have the advantage at virtually every position on the field against this team. We should win running away.

Tacks getting field goaled to death.

(10-15-2023, 10:46 AM)Jagulars Wrote: This is a win today. Can't guarantee Thursday against the Saints though. But, enjoy this victory today.

The clots are more of a problem than the Ain'ts.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-15-2023, 10:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 10:46 AM)Jagulars Wrote: This is a win today. Can't guarantee Thursday against the Saints though. But, enjoy this victory today.

The clots are more of a problem than the Ain'ts.

Division games are always weird, though.  We could carry a 6-2 record into the bye if we stay disciplined.

I was supposed to be at the game today, but, unfortunately, I'm sick. I think we take this one. Let's go, Jags!

Would like to see a convincing win with this one today. No weird fumble scrambles or dumb turnovers. Going to be tough sledding in the trenches.

We have the better QB, the better HC, and our special teams, I think is better. Defenses seem about the same overall, with our secondary being better, but them having a better D-Line...

We should win this game. But after we laid that egg against Houston, I don't take any of these games lightly. Hopefully we come out aggressive on offense like we did last week instead of being run first like we were against Houston. Start strong, get Ridley and Kirk involved early, and we can take control of this game.

Also, Minshew is slow as molasses. We need to get a few sacks on the dude.

Walked over to the daily's place to see ravens and titans game they have some band playing but I can't make out the words it echos like crazy are all live shows like that here?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 11:50 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ravens giving the game away on a silver platter.

(10-15-2023, 11:21 AM)carp8dm Wrote: We have the better QB, the better HC, and our special teams, I think is better.  Defenses seem about the same overall, with our secondary being better, but them having a better D-Line...

We should win this game.  But after we laid that egg against Houston, I don't take any of these games lightly.  Hopefully we come out aggressive on offense like we did last week instead of being run first like we were against Houston.  Start strong, get Ridley and Kirk involved early, and we can take control of this game.

Also, Minshew is slow as molasses.  We need to get a few sacks on the dude.

Spero Dedes is already giving me amnesia. Always leaves me feeling hopeless.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 11:54 AM by JaguarJosh2.)

This run defense needs to show up and shut that down real quick. Their bread and butter is Moss and JT.

I just saw a guy wearing a Ramsey jersey.

Man, got yo [BLEEP] outta here with that thang on.

Sitting in the shade of daily's place makes me really want a new stadiun with shade so much more enjoyable
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

When is the new stadium construction start?

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 12:17 PM by Thewitnessofsolinvictus.)

(10-15-2023, 05:57 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 10:40 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: GET

THE

BROOMS

You seem rather confident that some stupid stuff isn't going to happen.

ARE YOU NEW? IT'S WHAT WE DO. DOESN'T MEAN WE'LL LOSE.

GET

THE

BROOMS

STUPID

(10-15-2023, 12:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just saw a guy wearing a Ramsey jersey.

Man, got yo [BLEEP] outta here with that thang on.

I felt the same way towards a guy walking around in a Harvey jersey on the concourse

I think today will be more difficult than it should be.

We're due for an Agnew breakthrough return.