Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Colts Gameday***

Looks like Willis is in for the Tacks. Tannehill benched?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 12:30 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 2 times in total.)

Neither team looked good between Ravens and Tacks. Field goals galore. Ravens sputter in the red zone and the Tacks offense is just run Henry or bust. Good start with the Tacks losing though.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 12:34 PM by SeldomRite. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-15-2023, 12:27 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Looks like Willis is in for the Tacks. Tannehill benched?

His ankle is injured, but maybe Vrabel would have made the swap anyway.

Ravens briefly turned into the Jags trying to defend that screen pass.  Laughing

Yassir's a no sir

Interesting they picked Chaisson active over Abdullah.

Can we get a blowout win today? I want a comfortable win where I don't feel the need to watch going into the 4th quarter (because I got other obligations today Big Grin).

(10-15-2023, 12:35 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: Yassir's a no sir

Very good.  +1

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 12:39 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

(10-15-2023, 12:35 PM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: Yassir's a no sir

Figures.  Some day we'll have a speed rush opposite Allen.

Tacks are horrible lol.

Yeah, Minshew concerns me. Very little pressure on him today. He’s a free spirit. His teammates love him. Makes few mistakes. They have two excellent running backs. Worried about a letdown. Hope I’m wrong.

I hope we smack the mullet off of that milf chaser.

Almost game time. Lets start fast get some momentum and put them in a hole early.

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Where y’all at baby!!

Lets do this Duuuvall!

(10-15-2023, 12:49 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: I hope we smack the mullet off of that milf chaser.

Underrated post..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Gametime Let's Gooooooo

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2023, 01:03 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

Kickoff is nigh.

Clots ball first.

Colts receiving….we get 2nd half kickoff

(10-15-2023, 01:03 PM)NCJAGFAN1949 Wrote: Colts receiving….we get 2nd half kickoff

So I guess we're doing this uphill win it at the end hopefully thing again?

Fair catch on kickoffs is the dumbest [BLEEP] ever

Dink and dunk

First down Indy... just dinking us to death already.