Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Saints - TNF Discussion and Predictions

(10-16-2023, 05:14 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: He's gonna play

Whether he plays or not isn't up to us.

I'm just wondering if there is a logical reason to play him...  So far, I don't see one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2023, 05:28 PM by RicoTx.)

(10-16-2023, 05:16 PM)carp8dm Wrote:

I'm just wondering if there is a logical reason to play him...  So far, I don't see one.

Glad you aren't coaching.

(10-16-2023, 05:09 PM)carp8dm Wrote:
(10-16-2023, 04:41 PM)RicoTx Wrote: LOL.  Expert...and psychic too.

Is my definition of a sprain incorrect?

Is my analysis regarding Thursday's game off base?

What 'analysis'?  Analysis =/= opinion.

No, but your opinion...there's that word again...that it's a serious injury is more than likely way off base.  So there's that.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Winning the game is pretty [BLEEP] logical.
Playing Lawrence will help that.
Decision made.

We're expected to win our division.

If we actually do - our AFC playoff seeding comes down to every last win. 
We need all of 'em

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2023, 06:07 PM by SamusAranX. Edited 1 time in total.)

I really am struggling to fathom a certain poster advocating for “sitting” Trevor to save him.

If we are 9-8 at the end of year and missed playoffs by one game, having sat Trevor on purpose for a loss to the Saints. There isn’t a train or plane fast enough to get Doug and company out of town

So before the season I has this as an L. Don't think the Saints are particularly great but every team loses stupid games and I thought after coming back from London, then a short week on the road it could be a game we trip up on.

But the way this team is playing, even with the Oline still struggling and injuries, I just have faith in them. The Saints have a very good Dline and secondary so could cause us issues but our D is playing great right now and Etienne is playing incredible right now. 

I think we can win but I won't be too disappointed if we lose as we can get some extra rest before Pittsburgh and the bye and come back healthier.

Ah dammit, Jags 24-Saints 16

Is the only way to watch this on Amazon Prime? Can’t see online that it shows a local channel or NFL network.

(10-16-2023, 07:49 PM)Jags Wrote: Is the only way to watch this on Amazon Prime? Can’t see online that it shows a local channel or NFL network.

I think TNF is only on Amazon Prime.

Because win/loss record is the first criteria when determining whether a team makes the playoffs and seeding during those playoffs.  One win can easily be the difference.  Lawrence helps us win.  I find it illogical not to play him.

(10-16-2023, 07:49 PM)Jags Wrote: Is the only way to watch this on Amazon Prime? Can’t see online that it shows a local channel or NFL network.

Yup TNF is only on Amazon Prime. If you don't have prime, there's a few different ways to watch it.

You can find a 3rd party stream of it if you're into that kind of thing.

Or you can watch it for free on Twitch.tv. Twitch is a live streaming platform owned by Amazon. They show all of the TNF games on there, legally of course.

Twitch.tv/PrimeVideo - This is the normal broadcast angle as you'd see on TV.

Twitch.tv/PrimeVision - This is an all-22 view of the game. It's the version I prefer to watch because you can see all of the players and their routes etc etc. It's also a little more stat focused if you're into that, but I watch it specifically for the all-22 view.

(10-16-2023, 12:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...77769?s=20

Likely means Campbell is out.

Fair thee well new Greg, we hardly knew ye

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2023, 08:09 PM by Marcos25067. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey Guys, just want to present myself: my name is Marcos, I'm from Brazil, been watching football since 2009. I'm a Eagles fan since 2010 and since you guys hired Doug I've been following the Jags, and reading this board, just now decided to create a account.
And reading you guys, reading jags fans and media on twitter/on sites, seeing how much you guys love the franchise has me hooked like a fan, specially suffering on gamedays like a fan #becausejaguars (but still struggling morally to call myself a fan of 2 teams Big Grin Big Grin ).

Now, back to the topic, the saints are also banged up.[Image: F8ljZEyXoAACJMd?format=jpg&name=large]

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2023, 08:09 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

The guys that are cleared medically will play. Those that aren't won't, simple as that. The coaches really will not impact that. (and recently I am glad posters have no impact as well.)
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-16-2023, 07:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Yup TNF is only on Amazon Prime. If you don't have prime, there's a few different ways to watch it.

Or you can watch it for free on Twitch.tv. Twitch is a live streaming platform owned by Amazon. They show all of the TNF games on there, legally of course.

Twitch.tv/PrimeVision - This is an all-22 view of the game. It's the version I prefer to watch because you can see all of the players and their routes etc etc. It's also a little more stat focused if you're into that, but I watch it specifically for the all-22 view.

Just quoting to additionally recommend the Twitch streams.  Even if I still had Prime I'd rather watch either stream on Twitch than Amazon, just seem way better than the Amazon player ever was for me.

(10-16-2023, 08:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1...915L-t18Xg

I want Lawrence to do the full Kevin Spacey 'Usual Suspects' recovery walking out for the first snap.

(10-16-2023, 08:23 PM)empty Wrote:
(10-16-2023, 07:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup TNF is only on Amazon Prime. If you don't have prime, there's a few different ways to watch it.

Just quoting to additionally recommend the Twitch streams.  Even if I still had Prime I'd rather watch either stream on Twitch than Amazon, just seem way better than the Amazon player ever was for me.

I think every game has to be on network TV in the team’s local market still.

(10-16-2023, 08:07 PM)Marcos25067 Wrote: Hey Guys, just want to present myself: my name is Marcos, I'm from Brazil, been watching football since 2009. I'm a Eagles fan since 2010 and since you guys hired Doug I've been following the Jags, and reading this board, just now decided to create a account.
And reading you guys, reading jags fans and media on twitter/on sites, seeing how much you guys love the franchise has me hooked like a fan, specially suffering on gamedays like a fan #becausejaguars (but still struggling morally to call myself a fan of 2 teams Big Grin Big Grin ).

Now, back to the topic, the saints are also banged up.[Image: F8ljZEyXoAACJMd?format=jpg&name=large]

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(10-16-2023, 12:16 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Short week; hobbled Trevor, down Campbell and two oline. 

Not sure if we can pull it off but this team seems to be putting early season woes behind it. 

Frick it, give me the jags in a slugfest, 20-14

Browns won with a 3rd string QB against the best team in the NFL. This is pro football not college. Any team can beat anybody on any day. 

To be honest I just read your last sentence and you’re good. Let me dust off your shirt. There you go.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2023, 08:48 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Do you not know how playoff seading works?  It's called wins and losses

Hopefully Davis and Ramsczyk is out foe the Saints

(10-16-2023, 08:07 PM)Marcos25067 Wrote: Hey Guys, just want to present myself: my name is Marcos, I'm from Brazil, been watching football since 2009. I'm a Eagles fan since 2010 and since you guys hired Doug I've been following the Jags, and reading this board, just now decided to create a account.

Been a hot minute since we had bandwagoners.