Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 7 injury report

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2023, 05:59 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report/week/REG-7

For those of you all worked up about TL. I suggest breathing intoa paper bag. I remember long ago we held a vigil late night over Mark B's knee once
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The modern football fan loves nothing more than something to lose their minds over it seems.

Trevor getting an MCL strain on a rollout we didn't really need is just the anxiety du jour.

It'll pass.

Please no bootleg calls with Lawrence and the bad knee

(10-17-2023, 06:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The modern football fan loves nothing more than something to lose their minds over it seems.

Trevor getting an MCL strain on a rollout we didn't really need is just the anxiety du jour.

It'll pass.

If he's truly ready to go I expect 1st play Thursday to be TLaw naked boot for 7 yards

They certainly won't be expecting that call!!

(10-18-2023, 07:43 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-17-2023, 06:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The modern football fan loves nothing more than something to lose their minds over it seems.

It'll pass.

If he's truly ready to go I expect 1st play Thursday to be TLaw naked boot for 7 yards

They certainly won't be expecting that call!!

Then as the defense overreacts TLaw stops at the line of scrimmage and heaves one deep to a now wide open and streaking Kirk for the touchdown!

We love naked boots,

(10-18-2023, 09:07 AM)Jag88 Wrote: We love naked boots,

boobs*
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Just the NFL script writers building drama. Trevor is good to go.

ooo the anticipation of today's injury report!! lol

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2023, 11:40 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

I think he plays and I think he's going to wait to run with it near the goal line with the game potentially on the line for a game winner. Would it be nice if he came out and carved them up early? Absolutely.

I just think that's a tall order with two weeks being back from London, a sore knee in a big win for the divisional lead and sweeping of the clots (who, FYI, just put their best QB on IR with a shoulder injury) and three days to prepare for this one.

This is a game where they need to start asking that second and third round pick to do more. I liked seeing Strange get those two catches with that TD on Sunday. I liked that little short dive attempt with Bigsby to pick-up an easy 1st down. Let's get those guys some work in now that it's mid-October.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2023, 12:41 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-18-2023, 11:40 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I think he plays and I think he's going to wait to run with it near the goal line with the game potentially on the line for a game winner. Would it be nice if he came out and carved them up early? Absolutely.

I just think that's a tall order with two weeks being back from London, a sore knee in a big win for the divisional lead and sweeping of the clots (who, FYI, just put their best QB on IR with a shoulder injury) and three days to prepare for this one.

This is a game where they need to start asking that second and third round pick to do more. I liked seeing Strange get those two catches with that TD on Sunday. I liked that little short dive attempt with Bigsby to pick-up an easy 1st down. Let's get those guys some work in now that it's mid-October.

Yes. We lack experienced depth all across the offense, with the exception of WR. Use these injuries to hopefully build that for the long run, without getting Lawrence killed, of course.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-18-2023, 01:08 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Hmm...

https://www.jaguars.com/news/roster-move...ive-roster

Not encouraging, but they are dotting I's and crossing t's - gotta be ready for all outcomes

To add to the suspense ...Nathan Rouke added to the 53

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2023, 01:25 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-18-2023, 01:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-18-2023, 01:08 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Hmm...

Not encouraging, but they are dotting I's and crossing t's - gotta be ready for all outcomes
That’s kinda how I’m reading it too.

(10-18-2023, 01:25 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-18-2023, 01:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Not encouraging, but they are dotting I's and crossing t's - gotta be ready for all outcomes
That’s kinda how I’m reading it too.

Same, he can be a game day inactive and the emergency QB
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Don’t PS players moved to the active roster have to be there for a minimum amount of games? I don’t think they can move him back down after this week, can they? I would look it up but my phone is on the hairy edge of signal right now.

Man, after that preseason I wanted to see Nathan play, but even if Trevor can't go its going to be Beathard...this staff is big about earning your place on the team and on reserve, the same thing is happening with the CB's, I've seen some people talking about brown, and when asked on interview Caldwell said how Brown been the "backup" ever since training camp

(10-18-2023, 01:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Don’t PS players moved to the active roster have to be there for a minimum amount of games? I don’t think they can move him back down after this week, can they? I would look it up but my phone is on the hairy edge of signal right now.

They are allowed to elevate 2, I think, each week from the PS and put them on the active roster for that week.