Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wildcat on Third and Short

That wild cat worked great got the saints. Tyson hill is a magic man.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd like to also point out that most the time when we run a shutgun - up the middle ETN on 3rd/4th and short, it really looks like a read option with how long Trevor takes to hand the ball off and I wonder if hes making the wrong read or if our line is just getting beat both inside and out. Don't have access to the all-22 this year so not sure.

Yeah my thought is just lineup Etienne or Tank wit a TE playing role of fullback

(10-22-2023, 08:43 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I'd like to also point out that most the time when we run a shutgun - up the middle ETN on 3rd/4th and short, it really looks like a read option with how long Trevor takes to hand the ball off and I wonder if hes making the wrong read or if our line is just getting beat both inside and out. Don't have access to the all-22 this year so not sure.

I thought he made a bad read on the 4th and 1.  The only player on the left side of the field was Lattimore.  Assuming he got by him, it could have gone a long way.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]