Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Buffalo

(10-25-2023, 01:07 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I'll be at the game tomorrow night. Should I go in full Trevor gear (jersey/wig) and bring a sign that says "Sorry about the jet lag"

LOL
Would love to see this

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-25-2023, 01:07 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I'll be at the game tomorrow night. Should I go in full Trevor gear (jersey/wig) and bring a sign that says "Sorry about the jet lag"

Bills fans:

[Image: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg]

(10-26-2023, 11:23 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

LOL
Would love to see this

Done at the right time, you could be on TV!  Done at the wrong time you get mobbed by the Bills fans, well then you would be on TV too!  I'll be looking for you....
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2023, 12:58 AM by NewJagsCity.)

Pathetic execution of the Hail Mary by Buc recievers. Couldn't even locate the ball, which was well thrown. Bucs look like a 5 win team, tops.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-27-2023, 12:57 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Pathetic execution of the Hail Mary by Buc recievers. Couldn't even locate the ball, which was well thrown. Bucs look like a 5 win team, tops.

That was a wasted opportunity. Good throw by baker to get it there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-27-2023, 12:57 AM)TheNewJagsCity Wrote: Pathetic execution of the Hail Mary by Buc recievers. Couldn't even locate the ball, which was well thrown. Bucs look like a 5 win team, tops.

It was so bad. We’re standing there and when he launches it my bro goes “it’s there!” And then we just watched it bounce in the end zone. Terrible play. 

Bills offense still needs work, that game shouldn’t have been close and they let TB hang in long enough it almost bit them
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-27-2023, 07:45 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-27-2023, 12:57 AM)TheNewJagsCity Wrote: Pathetic execution of the Hail Mary by Buc recievers. Couldn't even locate the ball, which was well thrown. Bucs look like a 5 win team, tops.

It was so bad. We’re standing there and when he launches it my bro goes “it’s there!” And then we just watched it bounce in the end zone. Terrible play. 

Bills offense still needs work, that game shouldn’t have been close and they let TB hang in long enough it almost bit them

While this is true, Bezos is probably loving that the last two turdsday games ended up down to the wire.

NGL, I was busy early, turned the game on at some point in the 3rd, watched a few punt exchanges, turned it off at 20-7 or thereabouts and went to bed.

If more games finish close like that, I suspect fans will stick around for the fireworks.