Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 9 talk

Tacks at Steelers. I'm a Steelers fan tonite. In fact, I'm a fan of any team playing the Tacks.  We'll see if Levis can sustain what he started last week with Pushoff DHop, or if he's just another one hit wonder.  I'm leaning to the latter.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Levis is going to stink up the joint. That Steelers D is going to rock his world and then he'll come unraveled.

I honestly hope the guy has turned a corner from his college days, but I don't have much confidence in him.

(11-02-2023, 07:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Levis is going to stink up the joint. That Steelers D is going to rock his world and then he'll come unraveled.

I honestly hope the guy has turned a corner from his college days, but I don't have much confidence in him.

Wasn't he injured last yr at Kentucky?

I hope Al Michaels retires after this season. I want to remember him as the venerable voice of nighttime football, not sounding burnt out and disinterested.

This one's hard I hate them both but I hate the tacks more. So Im just rooting for the tacks to not win if that means a Steelers victory so be it
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2023, 08:23 PM by homebiscuit.)

(11-02-2023, 08:12 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 07:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Levis is going to stink up the joint. That Steelers D is going to rock his world and then he'll come unraveled.

Wasn't he injured last yr at Kentucky?

I believe he had a foot injury and then a broken finger playing against South Carolina.

(11-02-2023, 08:14 PM)EricC85 Wrote: This one's hard I hate them both but I hate the tacks more. So Im just rooting for the tacks to not win if that means a Steelers victory so be it

I like Pittsburgh, unless they're playing against us. The fans are alright, too. They're loud and proud in a fun way.

Ha the tacks suck we're going to crush them in 3 weeks
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Lack of execution from titans

(11-02-2023, 07:01 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Tacks at Steelers. I'm a Steelers fan tonite. In fact, I'm a fan of any team playing the Tacks.  We'll see if Levis can sustain what he started last week with Pushoff DHop, or if he's just another one hit wonder.  I'm leaning to the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
The team will only go as far as the quality of the offensive line.

Tacks defense making Pickens looks like a very fuctional QB.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2023, 08:39 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(11-02-2023, 08:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 08:12 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: Wasn't he injured last yr at Kentucky?

I believe he had a foot injury and then a broken finger playing against South Carolina.

(11-02-2023, 08:14 PM)EricC85 Wrote: This one's hard I hate them both but I hate the tacks more. So Im just rooting for the tacks to not win if that means a Steelers victory so be it

I like Pittsburgh, unless they're playing against us. The fans are alright, too. They're loud and proud in a fun way.

Yea, the Jags / Steelers games I've been to, they have been cool to tailgate with.

Steelers D giving them this drive for free.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Steelers 4 penalties so far on this drive. 45,yards SOfar
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(11-02-2023, 08:35 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 08:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I believe he had a foot injury and then a broken finger playing against South Carolina.

Yea, the Jags / Steelers games I've been to, they have been cool to tailgate with.

Steelers D giving them this drive for free.

Yep, Steelers imploding.

(11-02-2023, 08:40 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Steelers 4 penalties so far on this drive.  45,yards SOfar

Make that 5 lol

Can't blame tbe refs when your discipline is shot

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2023, 08:46 PM by Jag149.)

Steelers had more yards on that drive than the Titans

Wondering how long before we see Vrabel on the Pats sideline.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2023, 08:52 PM by I am Yoda.)

(11-02-2023, 08:44 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Steelers had more yards on that drive than the Titans

Well, Pats extended Bellichick this summer. Plus I think Tennessee wants to keep him as long as he wants to stay.

(11-02-2023, 08:44 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Steelers had more yards on that drive than the Titans

Rumors are, now, that Belichick will end up in Washington. 

Grabel is a good coach. Unfortunately, he suffers from LackofQB Syndrome.

#78 getting his butt kicked by T.J. Our rookie did better.

National media are sleeping on Jags. Even ex-players who should know better. We dominated the Steelers. And they’re eating the Tacks’ lunch.

On the bright side for Tacks, they may have found their new qb.

Glad we are getting some tape on this guy. Our D tends to have issue with new QB's.