Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 9 talk

I get so tired of media not mentioning TL as a top qb. But they gonna add in Lamar and Herbert and Hurts. And they still drool over Allen. It’s not that those guys aren’t good. But none of them are better than Trevor. The only two QBs who are better than him right now are Mahomes and Buroows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

C'mon Steelers ... can't believe I said that
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(11-02-2023, 09:00 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I get so tired of media not mentioning TL as a top qb. But they gonna add in Lamar and Herbert and Hurts. And they still drool over Allen. It’s not that those guys aren’t good. But none of them are better than Trevor. The only two QBs who are better than him right now are Mahomes and Buroows.

I like it because we can work under the radar. I'm sure it gives Trevor some motivation, as well. He wants some of that State Farm endorsement money.

Titans 10-7

Wow. Peterson getting old right before our eyes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Would be just our luck that when we our poised to run the division the stupid tacks would draft a competent QB

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2023, 09:46 PM by BaLLin4Life.)

Tacks oline is soo bad. Were gonna smoke them when we face them

(11-02-2023, 09:44 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Would be just our luck that when we our poised to run the division the stupid tacks would draft a competent QB

He looks better than what they currently have but there's no way they are better than us. We are better on both sides of the field.

These teams are so bad they make each other look good lol

(11-02-2023, 09:45 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: Tacks oline is soo bad. Were gonna smoke them when we face them

(11-02-2023, 09:44 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Would be just our luck that when we our poised to run the division the stupid tacks would draft a competent QB

He looks better than what they currently have but there's no way they are better than us. We are better on both sides of the field.

And still the Jaguars somehow constantly find a way to make the titans look better than they are.

(11-02-2023, 09:50 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 09:45 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: Tacks oline is soo bad. Were gonna smoke them when we face them

And still the Jaguars somehow constantly find a way to make the titans look better than they are.

We are better than last year and tacks arent close to good as they were last year.

Easy dub.

Will Levis, new media darling....

I like the hoodies all of the sideline personnel are wearing.

(11-02-2023, 10:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I like the hoodies all of the sideline personnel are wearing.

Next time they should pick an ugly brown

So far...a hard hitting entertaining game.

Come on Steelers. Actually...COME ON KENNY!!!
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

This is becoming a battle of field goals.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This kid is serious

Steelers offense is bad. Very baD.

(11-02-2023, 10:42 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: This kid is serious

Despite the hubris of some of our posters the Jags cannot sleep on the Titans.  I am expecting they will give us all we can handle.

Lets see if this rookie can get a fourth quarter comeback.

Come on TJ. Close this ish out.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!