Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 9 talk

Vrabel looked physically pained by that poorly called draw play on 3rd down lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That was some of the worst coaching I've seen in a while

Burke slamed his head HARD on the turf leaping for that one.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Took 3 minutes off the clock on 3 runs and gave it back.

Bad playcalling on that Tacks offensive series.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Hope the Titan's player is ok, but their last 4 play calls were just DUMB.

Good for us.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

Interesting game. Tacks gave up a lot on the ground tonight defensively. Love to see it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Burke knocked himself out...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2023, 11:17 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Titans fans hoping Burks has to retire now because of his injury.

If message boards are any indication, there isn't a more vile fan base in the league. KC is a close second tho.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Refs trying to keep this game interesting.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2023, 11:28 PM by homebiscuit.)

The refs are putting more yellow on Pittsburgh that what's already on their uniforms.

There's the Will Levis I know.

Two dramatic endings in a row on TNF.

(11-02-2023, 11:17 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Titans fans hoping Burks has to retire now because of his injury.

If message boards are any indication, there isn't a more vile fan base in the league.  KC is a close second tho.

This is very true.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(11-02-2023, 11:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Two dramatic endings in a row on TNF.

two?

Do you not remember ours was a Moreau drop and a fantastic defensed pass by Buster before the fail mary last week?

TNF has had a string of down-to-the-wire games. If I were the tinfoil hat type, I might say the league is trying to get people to pay attention to midweek matchups...

(11-03-2023, 08:56 AM)Mikey Wrote:

two?

Do you not remember ours was a Moreau drop and a fantastic defensed pass by Buster before the fail mary last week?

TNF has had a string of down-to-the-wire games. If I were the tinfoil hat type, I might say the league is trying to get people to pay attention to midweek matchups...

Seems reasonable. I think the next game is "meh" on paper with the Bears and Panthers I believe but it might turn into an interesting shootout.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-03-2023, 08:56 AM)Mikey Wrote:

two?

Oops...forgot Bills v bucs

(11-03-2023, 09:05 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-03-2023, 08:56 AM)Mikey Wrote: two?

Seems reasonable. I think the next game is "meh" on paper with the Bears and Panthers I believe but it might turn into an interesting shootout.

They seem evenly matched.

Seriously, though, being about equal roster-wise should make it a competitive game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(11-03-2023, 09:05 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-03-2023, 08:56 AM)Mikey Wrote: two?

Watch it end up some 57-48 shootout that breaks all kinds of records

After the Sweat contract Allen is likely to get the tag. Allen>>>>Sweat

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1720...gr%5Etweet

(11-04-2023, 01:47 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: After the Sweat contract Allen is likely to get the tag. Allen>>>>Sweat

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1720...gr%5Etweet

Bears are a weird organization. They aren't a contender at all, but they trade away valuable picks for a defensive end. Then before he's even played a down for them, sign him to a massive contract.