Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 9 talk

Let's go Dolphins. Beat the Swifties.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 10:49 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ugh, I tune in late, and the [BLEEP] chefs are already up 7? I loathe them.

McDaniels looks like Scoot McNairy from Halt and Catch Fire. Computing it all in his head.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Miami doesn't look good when they play good teams

(11-05-2023, 10:50 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: Miami doesn't look good when they play good teams

In the pre game show it was noted they've lost five in a row against teams above .500.

The Swifties looking like a SB team.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 10:55 AM by nejagsfan.)

(11-05-2023, 10:52 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 10:50 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: Miami doesn't look good when they play good teams

In the pre game show it was noted they've lost five in a row against teams above .500.

I saw that

Man does KC love to hold....see it all the time and rarely called

The problem with the Dolphins is they have to rely on Tua Tagovailoa, who is a good QB, just not franchise level. Not to mention he's a little fragile.

(11-05-2023, 10:54 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 10:52 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: In the pre game show it was noted they've lost five in a row against teams above .500.

I saw that

Man does KC love to hold....see it all the time and rarely called

I forget who was involved but remember that egregious hold against us in the 2nd game of the season?  It occurred open field and could have been timed with a sun dial by the referee who was RIGHT THERE, but no flag thrown.

Am I wrong in wanting someone to knock that ridiculous [BLEEP] eating grin off of Mahomes face? I think fanbases of every team would welcome it.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-05-2023, 11:10 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Am I wrong in wanting someone to knock that ridiculous [BLEEP] eating grin off of Mahomes face? I think fanbases of every team would welcome it.

Dude whines for a flag every incompletion.

Both these teams look extremely beatable right now. Jags easily have a case for best team in the AFC.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 11:30 AM by SeldomRite.)

Bizarrely bad pass by tua, there.

Trevor would have gotten that one to mostert.

The holding is ridiculous..and Miami is getting the flags

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 11:57 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Chefs D tackles well. Damn em.

And there's the proverbial back breaking straw. Nothing good comes of screen passes, at either the pro or college level.

Once again Miami has run into a decent football team. The last 2 were the Eagles and Bills.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Mahomes jukes like a grandpa but Miami can't tackle him.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2023, 12:48 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

If the refs wanted to be completely fair, just throw a flag any time Mahomes breaks aways from a collapsing pocket. Whenever he does, the O line immediately begins holding.

Mahomes hit for a fumble. Heh, heh.

Miami was holding that time.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Did I really just hear one of the announcers pronounce Frankfurt as Fronkfurt?

If Tua gets pressured, he'll heave the ball anywhere.

What a terrible way to lose by Miami. Not a single rush attempt on that last series after two huge rushes before that. Bad coaching and bad execution.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.