Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 10

(11-12-2023, 05:37 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Wow the Cowboys suck

If they Cowboys suck I don't want to know what you think of the Giants. 

If someone thinks our offensive line they should see the Giants one. Ours is elite in comparison.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-12-2023, 08:01 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 07:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wonder how Stoud would look if the Panthers drafted him?

IMO, they would be better than 1 - 8, and would look like a functional offense. Texans have had just as many o line issues as the Panthers.

The first couple weeks of the season their oline was bad but when since they played us they have had a good oline.  Their backups dominated our dline and even the few games after their back ups played great and didn't give up any sacks.  I do think they would be better than 1-8 but not much better

Commanders just tied the Seahawks.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Stroud is leading the league in passing. Crazy

(11-12-2023, 08:03 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 05:37 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Wow the Cowboys suck

If they Cowboys suck I don't want to know what you think of the Giants. 

If someone thinks our offensive line they should see the Giants one. Ours is elite in comparison.

Haha. So the cowboys are a play off caliber team so far.

(11-11-2023, 10:20 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Didn't realize Pickens was such a little [BLEEP]. Disappointed he was a Bulldog. Man up son.

You're playing for easily one of the best NFL franchise's in it's history. 5 - 3 in a tough AFC conference. 

Be a teammate. Not a "why not me, mate?".

https://youtu.be/w-nNOv2z5dU?si=DAXriL76WNChZju_

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Stillers and psycho WRs, name a better duo  Big Grin 

Honestly though, sack up man getting paid millions to catch a ball... Perspective often times really helps with mental health.

(11-12-2023, 08:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 08:01 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: IMO, they would be better than 1 - 8, and would look like a functional offense. Texans have had just as many o line issues as the Panthers.

The first couple weeks of the season their oline was bad but when since they played us they have had a good oline.  Their backups dominated our dline and even the few games after their back ups played great and didn't give up any sacks.  I do think they would be better than 1-8 but not much better

I thought Bryce Young was a great prospect, but the media hyped him up to be the next can't miss generational talent like Andrew Luck/Trevor Lawrence. Now he's learning what it's like to play with an offensive line and receiving corps that is not drastically better than the opponents' 95% of the time. Mac Jones hasn't adjusted.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

The Bills are playing like cheeks at home on national television. Makes me nervous about our 2 night games
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(11-13-2023, 09:35 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: The Bills are playing like cheeks at home on national television. Makes me nervous about our 2 night games

Bills are still jet lagged

(11-13-2023, 09:38 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-13-2023, 09:35 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: The Bills are playing like cheeks at home on national television. Makes me nervous about our 2 night games

LOL +1
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

The hell is Allen doing lol

Sutton with the cough up.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Broncos already like 20 yards out of field goal range lol

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2023, 12:27 AM by Eric1.)

Wilson just underthrew an easy TD for the win, but got the flag which puts them in great FG range.

LOL MISSED IT AND BAILED OUT BY A 12 MAN PENALTY

LOLOLOLOL WHAT A KILLER FOR THE BILLS LOLOL

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2023, 12:48 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Comedy of errors, but Bonkos win. One of those games where the league should possibly step in and just award both teams a loss.

That game was a clown fiesta

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2023, 01:12 AM by JaguarJosh2.)

AFC gets even messier. Can't imagine losing how the Bills just lost.. Denver literally choked and Bills just gave it back to them.

(11-13-2023, 09:38 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Bills have been overrated since last year.  National media thinks they're an AFC front runner and I don't get it.  Allen is streaky with turnovers,  slumpy offense,  way overrated (injured) defense.  It was cool to see Damar in a game though.  I think Miami has taken their place,  even though the Bills will probably sweep them head to head.  They're a streaky mediocre team like us honestly.

The bills seem to be in prime time all season.

Josh Allen leads the league with 71 turnovers since 2018.