Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Haley rises but Trump remains dominant

Haley rises but Trump remains dominant in early GOP presidential primary state: poll

New Hampshire pollster highlights that new survey in first primary state shows 'Haley seems to be consolidating her position as the alternative to Trump'

With less than two months until the first votes in the battle for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, two new polls in the first primary state show sustained momentum for former ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/haley-r...imary-poll
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope Republicans don't make that mistake.

If they want to win the WH, Haley is the safe pick. She is absolutely beating Biden to a pulp in these polls. It’s like Reagan-Mondale style.

That said, while I don’t take polls super seriously, when they’re heavily slanted towards one side in every poll, it’s a trend that clearly Biden is in serious trouble…but it’s early. I don’t think he will run, though. It seems to me they’re already grooming Newsom. Why have him go to China and then spend all that time with Xi these past 2 days.

(11-17-2023, 05:18 PM)Jagger Wrote: If they want to win the WH, Haley is the safe pick. She is absolutely beating Biden to a pulp in these polls. It’s like Reagan-Mondale style.

That said, while I don’t take polls super seriously, when they’re heavily slanted towards one side in every poll, it’s a trend that clearly Biden is in serious trouble…but it’s early. I don’t think he will run, though. It seems to me they’re already grooming Newsom. Why have him go to China and then spend all that time with Xi these past 2 days.

My take as well.  Newsome went to China to get Chinese approval to be anointed the democrats candidate once they inform Joe he will be stepping down after his term.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Biden trails Trump, Haley and DeSantis in Marquette poll
  • Marquette University Law: Haley polls higher than Trump, Biden and DeSantis
  • Chris Stirewalt: 'Good things have been happening for Nikki Haley'
  • Same Marquette poll shows Haley with high net favorability

(11-18-2023, 05:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Biden trails Trump, Haley and DeSantis in Marquette poll

I don’t think Biden is winning in even the MSNBC or CNN poll…it’s not good for him right now.

Good news is he has a year left. Bad news is he’s not getting any younger. I look at how much he’s aged in just one year, and I’m scared to think what he will look like come Nov 2024.

(11-18-2023, 06:14 PM)Jagger Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 05:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Biden trails Trump, Haley and DeSantis in Marquette poll

I don’t think Biden is winning in even the MSNBC or CNN poll…it’s not good for him right now.

Good news is he has a year left. Bad news is he’s not getting any younger. I look at how much he’s aged in just one year, and I’m scared to think what he will look like come Nov 2024.

It's going to be any time now, I think.. Have you ever been to a funeral viewing? Unfortunately, the skin tone looks a little pale white or gray even. He's gone through some serious skin tone shades the last year. He's turning pale white and even gray.. He could actually lay down in a casket and look like he's been deceased for days..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Geez Haley leading Biden by 11 in Michigan! Trump leading Biden by 5 there. I mean, at what point if you’re a Biden supporter do you say, “We have to pull the plug.”

(11-19-2023, 09:54 AM)Jagger Wrote: Geez Haley leading Biden by 11 in Michigan! Trump leading Biden by 5 there. I mean, at what point if you’re a Biden supporter do you say, “We have to pull the plug.”

Trump supporters have the same motto as Hamas.  "Never surrender."
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

There is a lot of time between now and the first votes in the republican primary. Things might get at least a little more exciting or not.

Haley is not going to change a thing. She is going to support policy that makes rich men richer. Oh, and maybe fly less rainbow flags at the White House.

I want Haley to win b/c by becoming the first female US president, it would cause Hilary and Big Mike to lose their [BLEEP].

And as a bonus we would get to spend the next 4-8 yrs throwing "you're just racist" and/or "you're just sexist" to every Demmy/Commie/Libby who criticizes her.

(11-19-2023, 03:19 PM)InvalidContentWasFoundStarting Wrote: I want Haley to win b/c by becoming the first female US president, it would cause Hilary and Big Mike to lose their [BLEEP].

And as a bonus we would get to spend the next 4-8 yrs throwing "you're just racist" and/or "you're just sexist" to every Demmy/Commie/Libby who criticizes her.

That's a small ask to further entrench global elites.

(11-19-2023, 10:27 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 09:54 AM)Jagger Wrote: Geez Haley leading Biden by 11 in Michigan! Trump leading Biden by 5 there. I mean, at what point if you’re a Biden supporter do you say, “We have to pull the plug.”

Dude, don't do that. Don't compare Americans to a [BLEEP] terrorist group. You get out of here with that BS.

(11-19-2023, 10:27 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Lol, why would Team MAGA surrender on the eve of victory?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2023, 05:40 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-19-2023, 07:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 10:27 AM)mikesez Wrote: Trump supporters have the same motto as Hamas.  "Never surrender."

Dude, don't do that. Don't compare Americans to a [BLEEP] terrorist group. You get out of here with that BS.

That's fair.   I made a valid comparison but an unfair one.  The main thing about Hamas is they are genocidal terrorists, and obviously MAGA folks are not.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2023, 03:05 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Haley and desantis HAVE to go after Trump hard if either wants a chance. They have to fight for it. Look at history. Obama had to take Hillary straight on with gloves off. Look at all the great political contests of the past. They can all kiss and make up after.

(11-19-2023, 07:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 10:27 AM)mikesez Wrote: Trump supporters have the same motto as Hamas.  "Never surrender."

Well Mikesez is like Hitler, he starts out with a sneak attack then goes crazy and ends up turning on his allies and shooting his own position in the head in a cold corner surrounded by enemies who think he's the worst person to ever exist in society. Valid but "unfair" I guess.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Trump has his opponents beat by many, many miles. It's not even close. I don't expect it to be a close race at all.

Trump runs away with his primary and Presidency at this point. Only thing stopping that is Death or Dictatorship taking over office while we fall into all out civil unrest and War. [Image: ba4c6ce75fddb5951bde3bd9830fb227.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-20-2023, 03:44 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Trump has his opponents beat by many, many miles. It's not even close. I don't expect it to be a close race at all.

Trump runs away with his primary and Presidency at this point. Only thing stopping that is Death or Dictatorship taking over office while we fall into all out civil unrest and War. [Image: ba4c6ce75fddb5951bde3bd9830fb227.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

It's quite clear just how much the Country declined from this administration, especially when contrasted to the last one when things were so good. How much of that was Trump is debatable, but what's not debatable is that Americans aren't willing to live with tough times just to keep Trump out of office. The Dems missed the boat is they think that their "Victory" was about anything other that "Not Trump" because noone thinks their platform is worth a [BLEEP].