Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson: "When I'm done playing, I want to be a coach."

Did anyone else hear him say that on the sideline? Michele Tafoya asked him a question about always having football on his mind, even outside of meetings, practices, and games. It was interesting to hear a 24 year old player say that.

I just thought this might be a fun topic while many fans are complaining about how bad the offense was Sunday night.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yup, that is what he said. Veeerrrryyy interesting

I think that says something about his commitment to the game as a player.

I think putting Jerry Sullivan on your resume as a reference would help!

Quote:I think putting Jerry Sullivan on your resume as a reference would help!

LOL No doubt about that one!

He can just transition to our wr coach when that happens
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:He can just transition to our WR coach when that happens.

That would be awesome.

This is ridiculous. If he focused more on being a wide receiver, he would have caught more than one ball last night. I can't believe he is focusing so much on being a coach already. I have had enough.

j/k

He's probably a better coach than bobblehead Gus.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:He's probably a better coach than bobblehead Gus.

LOL He would have to be an assistant coach first and climb up the ladder.

Quote:LOL He would have to be an assistant coach first and climb up the ladder.

Actually that's wrong. Obviously you don't know that he would take over Khan's job as owner and then work his way down to special teams coach.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Actually that's wrong. Obviously you don't know that he would take over Khan's job as owner and then work his way down to special teams coach.
sooner or later making a run at towel boy who he eventually edges bucause he uses two cups of softner instead of one an he always uses dryer sheets jags r best smelling team in the south 5 years runnin

Quote:This is ridiculous. If he focused more on being a wide receiver, he would have caught more than one ball last night. I can't believe he is focusing so much on being a coach already. I have had enough.

j/k

Honestly, I'm suprised someone didn't actually post that , but without the "jk".
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote: It was interesting to hear a 24 year old player say that.

Not to be that guy, but Arob is only 23, and barely, his birthday came up on my Twitter within the last week, Its scary to think how far along he came last year, and where he stands compared to some of the best receivers currently in the league, when relatively he's a boy compared to their age, experience.

Quote:Not to be that guy, but Arob is only 23, and barely, his birthday came up on my Twitter within the last week, Its scary to think how far along he came last year, and where he stands compared to some of the best receivers currently in the league, when relatively he's a boy compared to their age, experience.

The media likes to call him one of the best WRs under age 25. They are right.

Really great mindset to have. Allen can be a real leader on this team, we really need someone like that

Quote:The media likes to call him one of the best WRs under age 25. They are right.

Well, 23 is under 25.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

He'd be a terrible coach : he would go up to a young guy and say "look, it's easy, just jump 50 feet into the air like a viper inhaling a rat and grab the ball, it's not hard" 

the best athletes make the worst coaches .. heck, i don't even think half of my coaches ever played football

Quote:He'd be a terrible coach : he would go up to a young guy and say "look, it's easy, just jump 50 feet into the air like a viper inhaling a rat and grab the ball, it's not hard"

the best athletes make the worst coaches .. heck, i don't even think half of my coaches ever played football

Completely true. Someone like Thomas Davis I think would be a good coach, not super athletically gifted, but he has made an NFL career by grinding out every ounce of talent he has, and by making smart plays.

Subtle jab at Gus Bradley being awful.