Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Titans Gameday***

Next week is a very big game, with some other big games to follow. These next 4 are very important. @texans, Home vs Bengals (MNF), @Browns and Home vs Ravens (SNF) in order.
https://twitter.com/NFLonCBS/status/1726347761996689531

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-19-2023, 06:25 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Next week is a very big game, with some other big games to follow. These next 4 are very important. @texans, Home vs Bengals (MNF), @Browns and Home vs Ravens (SNF) in order.
Tinhorns are the toughest by far. Browns and Bengals are minus QB1's and will rely heavily on defense. We'll need to gut those games out. Would feed Johnson big time against the Browns. Ravens are tough top, down.

I think we win 3 out of the next 4 somehow. Might have an odd loss to Tampa. Should beat Carolina and tacks again.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Next week is huge. If we win that, then likely we win the division. if we lose, then its maybe a 40% chance. Stroud is going to be tough next week. he is proving to be an elite player already. hopefully he gives us a couple of rookie mistakes.

Teal of doom got it started for jags today.   Teal of doom has lead jags to more wins then people think ,and no one talks about them. you win games by gettng turnovers ,and not alloewing other team to score points.   Haveing a stron defense helps any offensse bad,or good.  I'm telling you all teal of doom is for real.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-19-2023, 05:57 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 05:12 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Texans might get a wildcard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, whoever wins next week wins the division, and the loser gets the wildcard. That's how I see it playing out.

That should definitely be the case. It will be tough to beat a hot Texans team, especially if Tyson Campbell is still out. Definitely expect a very close game with the team winning the turnover battle prevailing. Stroud's 3 interceptions today were very surprising, but hopefully his turnovers will continue next week.

(11-19-2023, 06:36 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1726367411073413315

Man I love this group. Way to bounce back. They get it… DUUUVALL

(11-19-2023, 06:25 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Next week is a very big game, with some other big games to follow. These next 4 are very important. @texans, Home vs Bengals (MNF), @Browns and Home vs Ravens (SNF) in order.

3 out of 4 AFC South teams in the hunt. And they said this was a weak division.  Rolleyes
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 07:15 PM by JagFan81. Edited 1 time in total.)

Looking at those 'in the hunt' teams, Buffalo look the strongest even with their up and down year but they have a brutal schedule (@Eagles, @Chiefs, Cowboys, @Chargers, Patriots, @Miami) Burrow going out really hurt Bengals, not sure if the Colts can go on a run. Chargers beating themselves, Raiders having a nice new HC bump but not sure about them long term and Broncos and Jets look to have too many problems to overcome.

Of course anyone can get hot and go on a run but think even if we split these next 4 games 2-2, it shouldn't kill us playoffs wise. I think today was a good boost for us and we can definitely win the next 4.

Next week will likely decide the division. If the Texans win they will have swept us and have a cupcake scheduel.the rest of the way. If we win we have a 2 game lead which would be huge. Need it.

(11-19-2023, 08:21 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Next week will likely decide the division. If the Texans win they will have swept us and have a cupcake scheduel.the rest of the way. If we win we have a 2 game lead which would be huge. Need it.

Jaguars, Broncos, Jets, Titans, Browns, Titans Colts.

(11-19-2023, 08:21 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Next week will likely decide the division. If the Texans win they will have swept us and have a cupcake scheduel.the rest of the way. If we win we have a 2 game lead which would be huge. Need it.
Going to be a great game. Watching the highlights now of them and the Cardinals.

Stroud has a great pocket presence. Climbs it well. Good sense of when to bail. Good arm. Very good off the play action. Dell and Woods are the guys to watch.

Singletary was decent on the ground.

All of that in Q1 in Q2. Was impressed by their offensive line in general. Arizona's defense plays soft though. Seem to get bullied back a lot.

He threw a pick though in the endzone in Q2. He loves the middle of the football field. Almost everything I saw is down the middle.

Watching Q3. He's tough on 3rd and forever to convert. We have to blitz this kid. Mix up the coverages. Force him to make tough decisions. He was mostly comfortable today.

Lawrence has some more opportunities with his legs against their defense. Their run defense in general was a little weak today. Which is unusual for them.

They give up some deep shots as well in the passing game. They got some lucky breaks today. Arizona had a punt bounce off a gunner that was a live ball for them to jump on.

I like our chances next Sunday. I think we'll win by 3.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 10:02 PM by Jag149.)

Man oh Man was the game today a breath of fresh air...! Prefect weather, O-line actually played today, TL sure appears different when they do. Ridley was running with his hair on fire today. Our long snapper went beast mode and Bigsby ran hard and didn't fumble. It was night and day from last week, can we play the Titans next week too?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(11-19-2023, 10:01 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Man oh Man was the game today a breath of fresh air...!  Prefect weather,  O-line actually played today, TL sure appears different when they do.  Ridley was running with his hair on fire today. Our long snapper went beast mode and Bigsby ran hard and didn't fumble.  It was night and day from last week, can we play the Titans next week too?

Fantastic day, and Trevor plays at a whole new level if he’s given just a couple more seconds. I can’t wait to see what next year brings with more talent up front. There better be or Baalke is getting tarred and feathered. And that’ll be done by Doug and Trevor.

(11-19-2023, 08:39 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
Going to be a great game. Watching the highlights now of them and the Cardinals.

Stroud has a great pocket presence. Climbs it well. Good sense of when to bail. Good arm. Very good off the play action. Dell and Woods are the guys to watch.

All of that in Q1 in Q2. Was impressed by their offensive line in general. Arizona's defense plays soft though. Seem to get bullied back a lot.

He threw a pick though in the endzone in Q2. He loves the middle of the football field. Almost everything I saw is down the middle.

Watching Q3. He's tough on 3rd and forever to convert. We have to blitz this kid. Mix up the coverages. Force him to make tough decisions. He was mostly comfortable today.

Lawrence has some more opportunities with his legs against their defense. Their run defense in general was a little weak today. Which is unusual for them.

They give up some deep shots as well in the passing game. They got some lucky breaks today. Arizona had a punt bounce off a gunner that was a live ball for them to jump on.

If a young QB is favoring the middle of the field, clogging the lanes is usually a better move than blitzing.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-19-2023, 10:45 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 08:39 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Going to be a great game. Watching the highlights now of them and the Cardinals.

If a young QB is favoring the middle of the field, clogging the lanes is usually a better move than blitzing.
I think you have to time it. Similar to what we saw today and in Pittsburgh. Bring the safety and a backer up but drop back last second to get him hesitating.

I think they'll try to run it on us early though. They really thrive off play action. They have to get the run going to sell it consistently.

I am looking at Lloyd on defense in this one. He had 11 tackles today. He's overdue for a forced fumble, pick or tipped pass for a pick.

Offensively I am looking at Johnson. Etienne has been minimized the last two games. Need to get another runner going. This would be the game with Cleveland just around the corner where I would want to see him get 10 carries at the minimum.