Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oregon Dem House candidate outed as a Manhattan dominatrix

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me......... (For $500 an hour......)

Oregon Dem House candidate looks to 'reclaim her sexuality' after being outed as a Manhattan dominatrix

Courtney Casgraux is seeking to represent Oregon's 1st Congressional District in the House

An Oregon Democratic congressional candidate is embracing her past and looking to "reclaim her sexuality" after a clip of her working at a Manhattan BDSM dungeon was leaked online earlier this year.

Prior to being exposed for her past work in her 20s and 30s, Courtney Casgraux, a 41-year-old self-described international businesswoman who is seeking to represent Oregon's 1st Congressional District in the House, worked as a dominatrix and charged clients an estimated $500 per hour.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oregon-...dominatrix
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 07:44 AM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-19-2023, 07:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So?

I'm not knocking her for her choice of a career in her younger days....... $500 an hour is real enticing for anyone to tell the truth.......... Just her tools of the trade were a little different from most peoples........

I'm just getting tired of all this "shaming" people for what they did in the past...... Let sleeping dogs lie as they say.........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(11-19-2023, 07:43 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 07:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So?

I'm not knocking her for her choice of a career in her younger days....... $500 an hour is real enticing for anyone to tell the truth.......... Just her tools of the trade were a little different from most peoples........

She's got the perfect background to go into government, BDSM actually reflects the relationship well.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

"Reclaiming sexuality" usually means they have had sexual trauma in their lives and it's most, if not all women who use this term.

(11-19-2023, 07:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: "Reclaiming sexuality" usually means they have had sexual trauma in their lives and it's most, if not all women who use this term.
She's selling pics online now .. she probably leaked this to be able to sell pics and get some advertising.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(11-19-2023, 07:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: "Reclaiming sexuality" usually means they have had sexual trauma in their lives and it's most, if not all women who use this term.

I was wondering what that meant.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 10:33 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-19-2023, 07:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: "Reclaiming sexuality" usually means they have had sexual trauma in their lives and it's most, if not all women who use this term.

Right.  On its own it's a good thing.
Why a former dominatrix would use that term today, she's either confused or there's more to the story. Either way the news would do better to keep this a very local story, if at all.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-19-2023, 10:31 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Right.  On its own it's a good thing.
Why a former dominatrix would use that term today, she's either confused or there's more to the story.  Either way the news would do better to keep this a very local story, if at all.

No, it worked out fine. I’ve been trying look her up again, er, reclaim our friendship, for a while now.

(11-19-2023, 08:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I was wondering what that meant.

Every time I've heard it said it's been related to child sexual abuse/molestation. 

Pamela Anderson used the term in her documentary on Hulu when she was talking about her Playboy days. She was sexually molested by a babysitter when she was a kid; also shared on the docu. 

I feel sorry for the woman in the article.

I believe this woman is saying hiding her past activities is permitting other people to control her, so embracing her history is reclaming it by refusing to accept their Scarlett Letter of shame.I really don't have an issue with that, even if it's just a cynical way to win votes.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2023, 08:45 AM by Lucky2Last.)

I tried to help her reclaim her sexuality (in the name of progress, of course), but there was nothing easily available. I'm just trying to do my part, you know?

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2023, 01:14 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ya'll got to be kidding me.. This chick got all kinds of crazy going on. When you've been with enough of them, you become and expert at identifying them..

[Image: NYPICHPDPICT000071744469.jpg]

Trust me, ya'll want NO part of that..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(11-20-2023, 07:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I believe this woman is saying hiding her past activities is permitting other people to control her, so embracing her history is reclaming it by refusing to accept their Scarlett Letter of shame.I really don't have an issue with that, even if it's just a cynical way to win votes.

Hopefully that's the case.

Seriously, though, "reclaiming" can mean whatever is convenient in left speak. It ultimately is the justification they use for any sexual behavior.